PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez Credits Jets Win to Bills Trash Talk

DynaPaul
10-03-2010, 04:01 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/03/sanchez-attributes-blowout-to-trash-talk-from-bills/

The New York Jets, who have made trash talk into a virtual art form, found motivation in alleged trash talk from the Buffalo Bills.

After Sunday's 38-14 win over the Bills, Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez told reporters that something the Bills said during the week "really fired up" the Jets, according to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.

Sanchez didn't specify the trash talk, and Hubbuch writes that the assembled media members weren't aware of anything specific.

We've racked our feeble brains, and we can't recall anything, either.

So we'll throw it out there to PFT Planet. What did someone from the Bills say?

Novacane
10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I hate that douche.

Mad Max
10-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Motivation?

That would be the equivalent of Iraq's "Republican Guard" trash talking the US Military. Regardless, the outcome was going to be inevitable.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Probably Donte Whiter running his mouth on twatter again.

NextbillsQB
10-03-2010, 04:51 PM
The Jets did all the trash talk. Well bart ****** ass scott did and Fitz ran right by him the whole time

PUCKER
10-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Well,Mr. Sanchez sounds a lil cocky like another Jet Joe Namath but its funny because I didnt see Sanchez in the Superbowl last year either...

malo
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM
lol. I hope it wasn't me. I told him he'd choke on twitter using my bills backers handle.

Gunnails
10-03-2010, 06:25 PM
It was probably something really mean. ;)

Beebe's Kid
10-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Well, I didn't hear anything from our players...however, while taking a piss today, there was a fan in the restroom who had a "strong" take.

This ******* is standing there...eyes crossed, and in camo... He starts by just yelling "Bills suck."

Then he was saying what the one offense the Jets make, in his esteemed eyes. That was that they had a Mexican QB...then he kept going, yelling that he wouldn't want him as a QB, but would love him to make him a burrito and some rerfried beans...

The worst part was all of the people that were encouraging him, until the bathroom attendant came over and said that his racist comments wouldn't be tolerated...it is amazing sometimes how stupid some people can be.

Mad Max
10-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Well, I didn't hear anything from our players...however, while taking a piss today, there was a fan in the restroom who had a "strong" take.

This ******* is standing there...eyes crossed, and in camo... He starts by just yelling "Bills suck."

Then he was saying what the one offense the Jets make, in his esteemed eyes. That was that they had a Mexican QB...then he kept going, yelling that he wouldn't want him as a QB, but would love him to make him a burrito and some rerfried beans...

The worst part was all of the people that were encouraging him, until the bathroom attendant came over and said that his racist comments wouldn't be tolerated...it is amazing sometimes how stupid some people can be.

Sounds like self loathing from the guy, considering that he himself was a burro.