PDA

View Full Version : Vick injured

mightysimi
10-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I set the over under at 4 games that he either fumbles away a game or gets injured. Looks like it's the under.

Beebe's Kid
10-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I am not clear on the rules, but somebody has to be early...both parties can't say "I told you so." Is Vick the second coming, or a reckless liability??

The Spaz
10-03-2010, 06:33 PM
:clap:

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Don't remind me :mad:

He might cost me a win this week...him and his 3 fantasy points :mad:

Johnny Bugmenot
10-03-2010, 07:19 PM
I set the over under at 4 games that he either fumbles away a game or gets injured. Looks like it's the under.
This is week 4, so it's a push. Nice call.

mightysimi
10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I am not clear on the rules, but somebody has to be early...both parties can't say "I told you so." Is Vick the second coming, or a reckless liability??

reckless liability all the way. I've been a huge detractor of running qb's. They fumble and they get hurt. And they don't win championships.

psubills62
10-03-2010, 08:13 PM

Sorry dude. It must have been because I put him into my lineup this week. Thankfully, my other players have done well enough to almost guarantee me a win at this point.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Sorry dude. It must have been because I put him into my lineup this week. Thankfully, my other players have done well enough to almost guarantee me a win at this point.

Me too, played a weak opponent, and right now I'm hoping Cutler has a case of the picks.

Bravo82
10-03-2010, 09:04 PM

I don't think your fantasy football team is relevant to any "serious bills discussion" we try to promote here at the forums...or maybe I will just start negging your posts :bad:

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I don't think your fantasy football team is relevant to any "serious bills discussion" we try to promote here at the forums...or maybe I will just start negging your posts :bad:

I hate neggers :mad: