• Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I think changes are coming

Gailey seemed to elude to it.

Tim Graham is now eluding to it.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Four games into their season, the Buffalo Bills are a team in crisis.The New York Jets strutted into Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday afternoon and obliterated the Bills 38-14.

Take your guesses.

I will start: Lynch is gone this week to GB for a pick or Hawk.

• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: I think changes are coming

Start Brohm next week.

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Novacane
      Start Brohm next week.
      Shhh, you will get people riled up. Some think fitz had a good game. To me, he simply payed with some passion. Thats great, but I need way more than that. Gailey cant watch him on tape and say to himself, "thats all we need". That said, It wont be this week, it willbe when we are mathematically out of it.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I want to see Brohm also but Fitz acc showed heart out there.

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
          • Dec 2002

I love that article. I love it that the players and the coaches are mad. Cut these ****ing players like Kelsay and Whitner, that are over matched and talentless.

I would rather see scabs from the street playing their hearts out then this dismal team making half assed efforts, then crying about to the press.

Do something about it Whitner. Shut your ****ing mouth and play!

Evans, seriously, two dropped passes? You should be ashamed to call yourself a number one receiver.

And the lineman on both sides of the ball could swap positions and no one would notice the difference.

Shake it up Gailey. Shake up your coaching staff, the roster and the revive the heart of this team.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

I agree Fitz showed heart today. I'm not down on him. He is what he is. I'd just like to see Brohm

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
              Will not tolerate vandalism.
              • Apr 2006

I hope they don't start Brohm this soon. It'll destroy him. He needs a better team around him.

Comment

• dannyek71
                Drink Responsibly
                • Dec 2004

No changes are coming. We are in for more of the same crap. Anyone who even watched 1 game last year knew the issues we had. Nix/Gailey did nothing to address them all offseason/draft. Maybe they'll bench a guy or two to make us all Billieve, but nothing substantial.

They are all finally figuring out what we all already knew.
                [

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
                  I love that article. I love it that the players and the coaches are mad. Cut these ****ing players like Kelsay and Whitner, that are over matched and talentless.

Cut Kelsay? Are you crazy? You must not have gotten the memo last week. All us fans were wrong about him.

Comment

• dannyek71
                    Drink Responsibly
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
                    Do something about it Whitner. Shut your ****ing mouth and play!

Evans, seriously, two dropped passes? You should be ashamed to call yourself a number one receiver.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
                    [

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                      I hope they don't start Brohm this soon. It'll destroy him. He needs a better team around him.

IF they wait till there is a better team around him he won't be starting for 3 years.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by X-Era
                        Shhh, you will get people riled up. Some think fitz had a good game. To me, he simply payed with some passion. Thats great, but I need way more than that. Gailey cant watch him on tape and say to himself, "thats all we need". That said, It wont be this week, it willbe when we are mathematically out of it.
                        Well at least someone on this team played with passion.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by dannyek71
                          No changes are coming. We are in for more of the same crap. Anyone who even watched 1 game last year knew the issues we had. Nix/Gailey did nothing to address them all offseason/draft. Maybe they'll bench a guy or two to make us all Billieve, but nothing substantial.

They are all finally figuring out what we all already knew.
                          I dont know Danny, CB just said "completely reassess the whole operation" on his Round up... I know he's just a puppet, but that means someones voice had him thinking this way.

Comment

• Commissioner
                            • Dec 2004

I disagree.... i think the front office and coaches no we are already "out of it".... and will start Brohm in the next week or two.

They know what Fitz can do.... he's not going to get any better. He might be a successful QB with a very good roster around him... but the Bills know we don't have that.
                            Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• dannyek71
                              Drink Responsibly
                              • Dec 2004

I dont know Danny, CB just said "completely reassess the whole operation" on his Round up... I know he's just a puppet, but that means someones voice had him thinking this way.
                              Chan- "Wow I knew we were bad, but we really suck. Maybe I SHOULD have done something about the OL in the offseason like everyone said. It's too bad I couldn't find that out. I cannot figure out how to work that talkin picture machine to watch old games. Good to know now."
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X