PDA

View Full Version : Pride.

BillsWin
10-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Play with pride. That Bills uniform has history to it and these players disgrace it.

Show a sense of urgency.

When you're down by 10, 17, 21 or 28 points don't be laughing it up on the sidelines.

Go out and cause a turnover. Play tough.

When you see a player blow his assignment, you tell him to cowboy up and get his act together. Hold your fellow roster mates accountable.

I'm sick of watching my team lose on Sundays in hideous fashion.

I'm glad to see Gailey so pissed in that presser and hope he tore these players a new one.

Play with some pride damn it or you might as well not play at all.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Why play with pride when you can tweet and whine? :ill:

I hope this doesn't become a trend. At least Dick had control over these guys and they played hard for him. After 4 games, I see no one on the roster respects Gailey enough to give a damn except a handful of players. Literally, a handful.

topher180
10-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Play with pride. That Bills uniform has history to it and these players disgrace it.

Show a sense of urgency.

When you're down by 10, 17, 21 or 28 points don't be laughing it up on the sidelines.

Go out and cause a turnover. Play tough.

When you see a player blow his assignment, you tell him to cowboy up and get his act together. Hold your fellow roster mates accountable.

I'm sick of watching my team lose on Sundays in hideous fashion.

I'm glad to see Gailey so pissed in that presser and hope he tore these players a new one.

Play with some pride damn it or you might as well not play at all.

Agreed. It is, I dunno, FOOTBALL after all. You would think it'd be automatic for most of them. Guess not.