PDA

View Full Version : well the 1 postive from this game

3rdn1
10-03-2010, 09:05 PM
thats it.......thats is all

he is flipping hot and calling out the whole team......coaches.....players everbody.....

and that soooooooooo much better than the old jaron.....well we played hard and its tough to win...

mabybe.......just maybe he will get the attention of some of the players......

I like it.........im almost gitty.....

Dr. Pepper
10-03-2010, 09:15 PM
so much hotter than jauron :limp:

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Mmm Gailey is hot, you're right.

topher180
10-03-2010, 09:23 PM

he is flipping hot and calling out the whole team......coaches.....players everbody.....

and that soooooooooo much better than the old jaron.....well we played hard and its tough to win...

So what. He's mad, great. Guess what? He'll still be yelling at players with inferior talent that make good money to be not good enough. What exactly does "calling out" consist of? Most of them know they suck, trust me. But they are content to be losers. Don't believe me? Watch them all shake hands mid field after most ballgames.

Canadian'eh!
10-03-2010, 09:25 PM
i dunno... he is a borderline 6.

Tatonka
10-03-2010, 09:39 PM
marshawn looked like he was putting on a comedy show with 2 minutes left in the game over on the sidelines.

Oaf
10-03-2010, 09:46 PM
marshawn looked like he was putting on a comedy show with 2 minutes left in the game over on the sidelines.
He was pissed off on the fumble, but you can't really get this guy down for long. You should be used to that by now. He even put up a brave face during his lame duck status last year and in the offseason.

Tatonka
10-03-2010, 09:48 PM
if u say so

BuffaloBlitz83
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
if u say so

He was pissed off,they showed him on camera on sidelines with his head down looking real upset

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 10:03 PM
He was pissed off,they showed him on camera on sidelines with his head down looking real upset

He's just mad he wasted his day on the football field instead of getting high.

Tatonka
10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
yeah.. he was pissed off for one shot.. right after he fumbled and they scored.. but the next time i saw him he was laughing it up on the sidelines with his boys like he was cruisin with the boys in the hood with his gat in the trunk and his weed in the glove box.

Mr. Pink
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
And Jauron teams didn't lose 38-14 either.

Jauron teams didn't give up 30+ in 3 straight games.

TigerJ
10-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Bucks

better days
10-03-2010, 10:38 PM

Jauron played not to lose so yeah he kept the games close even though they did lose.

The Bills are putting in new systems on both offense, defense & special teams.

This is what I expected. My only hope was the games would be exciting, fun to watch & the Bills would get better as the year progressed.

Well this game sucked, on the bright side Nelson looked good & the Bills are one game closer to a QB.

Mr. Pink
10-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Jauron played not to lose so yeah he kept the games close even though they did lose.

This is what I expected. My only hope was the games would be exciting, fun to watch & the Bills would get better as the year progressed.

Well this game sucked, on the bright side Nelson looked good & the Bills are one game closer to a QB.

You can't win games if you don't keep the score close and competitive. Especially against teams that are head and shoulders better than you.

Hey, I expected losses too. I also expected to be competitive and some bright spots along the way. I figured this team to be 3-13, they're worse than that.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 10:49 PM

Not for nothing, but Jauron's first year was a new system and he went 7-9 with none of "his" players.

better days
10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
You can't win games if you don't keep the score close and competitive. Especially against teams that are head and shoulders better than you.

Hey, I expected losses too. I also expected to be competitive and some bright spots along the way. I figured this team to be 3-13, they're worse than that.

They may well be worse than 3-13. I thought they could win 6-7 myself before the season started, that does not look good now.

I guess we will enjoy the draft.

Mr. Pink
10-03-2010, 10:54 PM
I have now figured out which team this garbage we see on Sundays is a mirror image of...and it's almost eerie to what could happen in the next 3 years as well.

The 1981 Baltimore Colts.

Stewie
10-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Marshawn is one of those guys who just loves to be out there playing, you can't fault him for being who he is. Who cares if he smokes weed in the offseason? Really, why do you care? He plays hard.

airdog32
10-03-2010, 11:32 PM

The one positive out of today is we can say for sure we are the worst team in the NFL and we will get that #1 pick next year just hope me keep some of the positive attitude guys around though!!!!

ParanoidAndroid
10-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Not for nothing, but Jauron's first year was a new system and he went 7-9 with none of "his" players.

The cover-2 was already in place. The offensive "braintrust" was already here, too.

Ickybaluky
10-04-2010, 06:39 AM

So did Washington and Seattle.

Historian
10-04-2010, 07:19 AM
The difference is that they have real coaches....

dannyek71
10-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I'd take the bucks

WeAreArthurMoates
10-04-2010, 09:21 AM

What are you talking about. They got hammered much worse than 38-14 numberous times vs. Playoff teams. While they never gave up 30+ 3 straight games, they also went 3 games without scoring offensive td's.

trapezeus
10-04-2010, 09:46 AM
positive to be taken out of this game? Hello top rated pass defense. with the team giving up 200+ yards on the ground so easily, no one will pass. the defensive stats will go through the roof. that paves the way to resign terrence mcgee to a 5 year $50MM deal in a year or two!

better days
10-04-2010, 09:54 AM
So did Washington and Seattle.

Your point? If it is that they both have won, well they both have better QB's, and they play an easier schedule.

HAMMER
10-04-2010, 11:56 AM
giddy