PDA

View Full Version : Where was Ralph for Edgerson's induction??

Ebenezer
10-03-2010, 10:35 PM
I know the weather was terrible but was Ralph at the stadium for Booker Edgerson's induction onto the Bills WoF? Mike Stratton did the induction - which is a little bit of a slap in the face unless Edgerson requested it that way.

Bigger question? Where was Ralph? Was he there? Was he at the opener? Was he even at training camp?

Absence from all of them is not a good sign at all.

casdhf
10-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Another week ... another loss ... another Eb thread pissing and moaning about Ralph ... and so the cycle continues.

Ebenezer
10-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Another week ... another loss ... another Eb thread pissing and moaning about Ralph ... and so the cycle continues.
You miss the point...not pissing...genuinely worried...he dies - they move.

Spiderweb
10-04-2010, 01:21 AM
I know the weather was terrible but was Ralph at the stadium for Booker Edgerson's induction onto the Bills WoF? Mike Stratton did the induction - which is a little bit of a slap in the face unless Edgerson requested it that way.

Bigger question? Where was Ralph? Was he there? Was he at the opener? Was he even at training camp?

Absence from all of them is not a good sign at all.

Ralph's absence clearly points to declining health. Heck he's is 92, or just about to be. I only wish he was willing to work with Kelly and his group for a change in ownership. He's had 51 years. Time for the team to move forward, whatever that means.

Night Train
10-04-2010, 03:27 AM
He can barely speak. The local news showed him making his way to the locker room post game. He looks terrible and was surrounded with helpers.

Historian
10-04-2010, 04:12 AM
The old man is fine.

He has more handlers than Stevie Wonder....

Johnny Bugmenot
10-04-2010, 06:06 AM
Ralph has been unusually quiet lately, so I would tend to agree with the poor health speculation.

trapezeus
10-04-2010, 06:06 AM
Five years ago he took almost the entire time off the clock at inductions. And it got worse each subsequent year. I think bills pr keeps him off for the players benefit

casdhf
10-04-2010, 07:20 AM
I wouldn't have wanted to be out in that weather either.

RockStar36
10-04-2010, 08:13 AM
You miss the point...not pissing...genuinely worried...he dies - they move.

They aren't moving (IMO) with new ownership.

But if they did, let it be. At this point watching them play and operate this way is becoming extremely painful.

Michael82
10-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm definitely worried about Ralph. He missed training camp for his first time ever at Rochester this year... :(

Extremebillsfan247
10-04-2010, 09:37 AM

Absence from all of them is not a good sign at all. Mr. Wilson is a 93 year old man living in Detroit. I would suspect that he wont plan on coming back to Buffalo unless its a mandatory thing. Most discussions with Ralph by the organization heads usually happen in Detroit or by teleconference, and very rarely at the Ralph. He just doesn't get around too much anymore. That's why he named Brandon the CEO.

trapezeus
10-04-2010, 09:41 AM
wilson was in buffalo this weekend and through this week. i can confirm that with my own two eyes. He was not at the game however.

Justin C
10-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Ralph actually drove right by me in the stadium. Someone was driving him around.

Jan Reimers
10-04-2010, 10:30 AM
He's gone from 91 to 93 in this tread. We must be dealing in BZ years here.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-04-2010, 10:33 AM
According to Wikipedia... October 17, 1918. He turns 92 on Bye Week Sunday.

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2010, 10:53 AM
maybe ralph is already dead and russ brandon is hiding his body someone.

Ebenezer
10-04-2010, 12:31 PM
They said on the radio this morning that he was at the stadium and was helped by handlers to the dressing room.