PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Coaches....

Historian
10-04-2010, 07:48 AM
If you could ask the coaches/management of this team one question, what would it be?

A serious question about a player decision, or lack thereof, not some snide, "Why do you suck?" type question.

What puzzles you about this team the most?

What question would you like asked?

Mine would be what did they NOT like about Jimmy Clausen?

ChristopherWalken
10-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Why wait until week 3 to make a change at QB? Shouldn't this have happened the first month you were hired?

dannyek71
10-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Why don't you give some of that money back you didn't earn?

The King
10-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Realistically what's it going to take? And in your opinion how long?

The Lions are in every game they play, so are the Rams, why isn't this the same with Buffalo?

hydro
10-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Realistically what's it going to take? And in your opinion how long?

The Lions are in every game they play, so are the Rams, why isn't this the same with Buffalo?

They have bottomed out. We are in the middle of bottoming out.

Beebe's Kid
10-04-2010, 09:36 AM
They have bottomed out. We are in the middle of bottoming out.

Exactly.

When we were "on the cusp," we blew our draft picks and slid backward. This year was also a horrible year for free agency, because of the uncapped year. Trades were also down a bit, the guys that would have made us better wouldn't have made us good enough, and they would have cost us the picks/players that we have to build around.

I am a homer, and I hold out hope every week. That's how I like to do things...just me. That being said, I had a feeling this year was not going to be pretty, but I'll not sit around pissing and moaning.

All of the realists felt the need to warn us homers about this, and yet, now they are the ones that are completely deflated, and infuriated. What gives? They "knew" everything was horrible and that we had no talent and that we'd be lucky to win 2 games, but now they are shocked...

As far as the Lions...they still have not won either, so before we get too envious let's remember how bad they have been.

Lions Franchise Index (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/)

Yeah, they are in games this year...but still aren't winning. We were in the Miami game and the New England game, we just didn't win. When it all comes down to it...it's the W that matters.

RoscoeMagic
10-04-2010, 10:09 AM
I'd ask Brandon, why the F are you not fired?

I'd ask Ralph, why the F did you hire Buddy?

I'd ask Buddy, why the F did you hire Chan?

I'd ask Chan, why the F did you hire George Edwards?

I'd ask George Edwards, why the F can't our D do anything?

I'd ask Kelsay out to dinner and have a nice long chat about why he decided to stay with this organization. He needs more than 2 reasons that aren't money or he picks up the tab.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
I would ask them what is Ralph's reaction to this years version of futility.

Ingtar33
10-04-2010, 10:32 AM
If you could ask the coaches/management of this team one question, what would it be?

A serious question about a player decision, or lack thereof, not some snide, "Why do you suck?" type question.

What puzzles you about this team the most?

What question would you like asked?

Mine would be what did they NOT like about Jimmy Clausen?

What did you see on tape that made you think we did not need a real every down NT, DE, ILB, 2 OLB, WR, TE, 2 OTs, and a QB, and why did you refuse to try to get even a few of these outside of the draft?

mybills
10-04-2010, 10:38 AM
What exactly do you see in Florence? Do you actually like how he pretends to tackle? The only thing I've seen him do is strip away one ball from NE. The rest of the time, he makes other players do all of the work for him & the team. He's a big fat phony!!!!!

superbills
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Doesn't everyone want to know the REAL answer as to what the front office sees in Chris Kelsay? Aside from this being some cruel joke, his extension defies all logic and I would love to know what the conversation was like for justifying his extended existence on this roster!

Bill Cody
10-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I would ask Ralph why he won't sell the team now to a local group.

chernobylwraiths
10-04-2010, 11:28 AM
The only thing I want to know is why they gave Kelsay an extension. I am truely baffled by that one.

OpIv37
10-04-2010, 11:31 AM
What exactly do you see in Florence? Do you actually like how he pretends to tackle? The only thing I've seen him do is strip away one ball from NE. The rest of the time, he makes other players do all of the work for him & the team. He's a big fat phony!!!!!

Florence had a bad game yesterday but he had a great season last year. As far as problems with this team go, he is WAY down near the bottom of the list.

Mr. Pink
10-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Why did we draft Reggie Bush's clone in Rd 1 when we had plenty of actual glaring needs?

Night Train
10-04-2010, 11:36 AM

What was your College Degree/GED in and when do you plan on using some of those skill sets ?

DraftBoy
10-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Why did you pick (list numerous players here)?

Michael82
10-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Why don't we ever blitz successfully on defense?

mybills
10-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Florence has had ALL bad games this year.
:10: