• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

What do you do as a veteran when you are winning by 20+ points

EM became the biggest distraction the rest of the day for the Bills. He distracted the team during the game and needs to lose his Job over it. He is over the hill and slow and cannot realize that if your team is winning by that much you need to be happy for the team, not your playing time. Grow up little boy, bye bye.
    Smile and wish the team well
    0%
    Savior the moment and enjoy winning against a division opponent
    0%
    Start finding a way to become a distraction, pout, complain and disrespect authority
    0%
    Walk in the locker room and say hey guys, I'm going to talk about the only important thing, me
    0%
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: What do you do as a veteran when you are winning by 20+ points

What do you think happened here?? MM singled out Moulds instead of managing the game or Moulds complained like he has before
    ??

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

none of the above. I would wonder why the coach is throwing on first and goal.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• AndreReed83
        Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
        • Mar 2004

How about hiring a coaching staff that knows how to handle players on AND off the field of play.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
        "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Fairway
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
            Re: What do you do as a veteran when you are winning by 20+ points.
            Moulds didn't do his job right. As a veteran of this team,he should've stopped the coach from losing the game by himself. Moulds should be punished for that.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

looks like Moulds is calling a spade a spade to me.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Everybody just loves to blame MM. Oh btw, it was Tolbert who Moulds had it out with. So now he's an incompetent coach too.

Bye Moulds, hopefully you can go to the same team as Adams since you both are gods and deserve to do whatever the **** you feel like.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i would be ****ing livid if i was moulds too.. he is not blind.. he sees how ****ty this team has been run since TD got to town.. he is watching and has been watching the last 5 years of his nfl career go down the drain with not even a sniff of the playoffs.. or the superbowl.. which he has stated, is the only thing he wants at this point in his career.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                    Everybody just loves to blame MM. Oh btw, it was Tolbert who Moulds had it out with. So now he's an incompetent coach too.

Bye Moulds, hopefully you can go to the same team as Adams since you both are gods and deserve to do whatever the **** you feel like.
                    who else is there to blame? Even when Moulds was not on the field, MM found away to blow what the players did in the first half.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

While Moulds was wrong to argue with the coaches during the game, he was completely right in his motives. The coaches blew a sure win and Moulds called them on it
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        i would be ****ing livid if i was moulds too.. he is not blind.. he sees how ****ty this team has been run since TD got to town.. he is watching and has been watching the last 5 years of his nfl career go down the drain with not even a sniff of the playoffs.. or the superbowl.. which he has stated, is the only thing he wants at this point in his career.
                        He took himself out in the 2nd quarter. We were still up 21-0 at the time. The game was still going fine at that time, so he wasn't throwing a fit about "how ****ty this team has been."

Now....if he took himself out, that means he wasn't benched. So what's the problem? The only other explanation is that he took himself out against MM's wishes.

I'm convinced that he is basically a selfish guy and hasn't changed since the days when he was purposely neglecting his child support payments. He was a millionaire at that time, too. He can play a mean game of football, but he's not that important anymore, not to this team anyway.

Hopefully we can negotiate a trade/restructure deal but I'm thinking he won't be so cooperative. Whatever....see ya Eric.

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Okay, so let me get this straight. We're up 21-0 so Moulds pulls himself (probably thinking the game was in hand and he wasn't doing ****), then when we blow the game Moulds starts yapping about what went wrong?

Where the hell is the justification in that? Maybe if he stayed in the game, he would have made a few catches that could have won the game.

Sounds like the poor baby was jealous of Evans getting all the looks. I hope he knows how his kids feel now.

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

Maybe Moulds refused to go in at QB and they put Roscoe in instead. Makes sense to me.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Moulds didn't do his job right. As a veteran of this team,he should've stopped the coach from losing the game by himself. Moulds should be punished for that.
                              the sick part is that you can excuse this somehow

Your right, Eric did graduate with a sports management degree and he DOES have tons of coaching experience.

Good call, turns out Im a hell of a hockey player too, not really but Eric and I did stay at the Holiday Inn last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X