PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Easley

patmoran2006
10-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I been told by not one, but two players I've talked in the pat day that Marcus Easley would be healthy enough to play when the Bills came off their bye in on October 24, which will be the Bills sixth game of the season.

But hey, Donald Jones is kicking ass and taking names.

Someone tell me who's making these decisions again?

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2010, 01:13 PM
donald jones is tarrible, just tarrible.

Oaf
10-04-2010, 01:14 PM
But hey, you're the journalist! start kicking ass and taking names!

Bring it to whoever you can get to and demand some accountability.

Mr. Pink
10-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Just like Crowell would have been able to play during the season a few years ago?

Has he recovered from his injury yet?

Ebenezer
10-04-2010, 01:24 PM
For some reason I want to believe men who went to med school and have an M.D. over not one, but two, guys who play for the Bills and kind of suck at doing that.

Ebenezer
10-04-2010, 01:30 PM
not only that but there is no guarentee that a 4th round pick from UConn would be doing anything other than being Donald Jones. People want to grasp at any straw.

trapezeus
10-04-2010, 01:34 PM
with steve johnson dropping relatively catchable balls, having easley push and at least get practice action would be good for next year.

instead we'll remain behind the 8 ball.

Goobylal
10-04-2010, 01:37 PM
He may have been healthy, but being a rookie and missing all that time, would he have been ready? Doubtful.

Ebenezer
10-04-2010, 01:38 PM
with steve johnson dropping relatively catchable balls, having easley push and at least get practice action would be good for next year.

instead we'll remain behind the 8 ball.

he can get that in practice...next year's QB isn't even on the team. They will have plenty of time in the offseason to learn about each other. Easley doesn't need a try out if he is so good.

Extremebillsfan247
10-04-2010, 01:40 PM
I been told by not one, but two players I've talked in the pat day that Marcus Easley would be healthy enough to play when the Bills came off their bye in on October 24, which will be the Bills sixth game of the season.

Someone tell me who's making these decisions again? lol Do you really think Marcus Easley would have made that big of a difference? Go back and watch that Jets game over and tell me how he makes a difference on that Bills team.

DBrown77
10-04-2010, 01:43 PM
not only that but there is no guarentee that a 4th round pick from UConn would be doing anything other than being Donald Jones. People want to grasp at any straw. Yeah, but if we are rebuilding you want these guys on the field getting experience. We suck with or without Easley, but playing time obviously helps development.

DBrown77
10-04-2010, 01:45 PM

lol Do you really think Marcus Easley would have made that big of a difference? Go back and watch that Jets game over and tell me how he makes a difference on that Bills team. Since he wouldnt have played until after the bye, I agree he wouldnt have made a difference in last weeks game

WeAreArthurMoates
10-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Donald has been great as a gunner. It would of been either Easly or Nelson battling it for pt and Nelson is turning into a good wr.

patmoran2006
10-04-2010, 01:52 PM
lol Do you really think Marcus Easley would have made that big of a difference? Go back and watch that Jets game over and tell me how he makes a difference on that Bills team.

Statistically? No, I don't think he would have.. However, what's more important to me is he would've gotten 10 games of real NFL experience towards a future that is a heck of a lot brighter (it better be, we drafted him) than that of of a guy like Donald Jones or Cary Harris.

madness
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
#Bills WR Marcus Easley still is not making cuts in practice following knee surgery in preseason. Glad they placed him on IR.
web • 12/5/10 7:37 AM

mayotm
12-05-2010, 11:44 AM
#Bills WR Marcus Easley still is not making cuts in practice following knee surgery in preseason. Glad they placed him on IR.
web • 12/5/10 7:37 AMThat can't be. The Bills don't know what they are doing when they IR players.

DraftBoy
12-05-2010, 12:06 PM
web • 12/5/10 7:37 AM

Not to mention that Donald Jones hack has completely been a waste of a roster space.

jamze132
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
He may have been healthy, but being a rookie and missing all that time, would he have been ready? Doubtful.
Ready for a 2-4 win team? I think he could have learned a bit.

justasportsfan
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM

and???????

It's not like easley is a star in the nfl. He's a 4th rd pick.