• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Perhaps the worst part....

is that the best case scenario still SUCKS. Let's say that my thread about the team being Major League'd is pure paranoia. Let's say that Ralph sells the team to a new ownership group that keeps the team in Buffalo. Let's say that Nix and Gailey really are capable of rebuilding this team.

Well, we are STILL at least 3, and probably 4, years from winning from a personnel standpoint. People have posted comparisons ranging from the Bills in the early 80's to the Chargers in the early 2000's, but every single comparison took several years. On top of that, we've all seen the product on the field and we all know that we are a long way off talent-wise.

So, best case scenario is that it is 2-3 more years of bull**** before we can really compete in the NFL.

Thanks for nothing, Ralph.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Perhaps the worst part....

Originally posted by OpIv37
    is that the best case scenario still SUCKS. Let's say that my thread about the team being Major League'd is pure paranoia. Let's say that Ralph sells the team to a new ownership group that keeps the team in Buffalo. Let's say that Nix and Gailey really are capable of rebuilding this team.

Well, we are STILL at least 3, and probably 4, years from winning from a personnel standpoint. People have posted comparisons ranging from the Bills in the early 80's to the Chargers in the early 2000's, but every single comparison took several years. On top of that, we've all seen the product on the field and we all know that we are a long way off talent-wise.

So, best case scenario is that it is 2-3 more years of bull**** before we can really compete in the NFL.

Playoffs are a real possibility....in 2014.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I'll be more open to the rebuilding process as soon as they start competing a little bit more. Right now I just want this particular season to be over with. They aren't even in the games (except last week). It's difficult to even watch anymore.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
        I'll be more open to the rebuilding process as soon as they start competing a little bit more. Right now I just want this particular season to be over with. They aren't even in the games (except last week). It's difficult to even watch anymore.
        We've played 4 games.

In two of the games (GB and NJB), we were completely incompetent on both sides of the ball.

Against NE, the O was decent but the D was horrendous.
        Against Miami, the D was decent but the O was horrendous.

So, through 4 games, each side of the ball has 1 adequate effort and 3 pathetic ones.

Is it ****ing hockey season yet?
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DesertFox24
          • Jul 2005

Yes it sucks but if we are good for 10 straight years sucking for this year 2011 and 2012 being a 500 year will have been worth it.

Do you think Chargers fans and Colts fan care they sucked for years before they drafted Manning and Rivers, or if they would go through it again to be on the ride they are on now. I guarantee they would all say hell yes, winning 12 games a year for how many years is worth the years of sucking.

Yes it sucks but we can not blame Nix and Gailey for stuff that happened before 1 Jan 2010.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

We've played 4 games.

In two of the games (GB and NJB), we were completely incompetent on both sides of the ball.

Against NE, the O was decent but the D was horrendous.
            Against Miami, the D was decent but the O was horrendous.

So, through 4 games, each side of the ball has 1 adequate effort and 3 pathetic ones.

Friday.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

Almost.

But for some reason, I don't see that bringing your frustration level down any.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                Friday.
                can't come soon enough.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cocamide
                  • Oct 2006

No, but it is time for the Rays to make their World Series run.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Almost.

You know exactly what's coming when Buffalo loses a game 2-1 or Roy sucks for two shifts and Vanek goes a game without a goal...

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                      Will not tolerate vandalism.
                      • Apr 2006

All the Bills need to do is find their Danny Briere.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Almost.

eh, I tend to have higher expectations for the Sabres than the Bills, but at least the Sabres should be competitive.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

You know exactly what's coming when Buffalo loses a game 2-1 or Roy sucks for two shifts and Vanek goes a game without a goal...
                          If Roy only sucked for 2 shifts instead of 2 years, or if Vanek only went 1 game without a goal instead of 10, you wouldn't hear me complaining.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

If Roy only sucked for 2 shifts instead of 2 years, or if Vanek only went 1 game without a goal instead of 10, you wouldn't hear me complaining.
                            the defense rests your honor.

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

Playoffs are a real possibility....in 2014.
                              Sadly, we are always saying maybe in a few more years they will turn it around. Then between now and then they do enough gaffs to have to start over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X