PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane's Game Review

HHURRICANE
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I have to tell you that I have been to alot of Bills games. I have been going since 1972. This was the worst game I have ever attended.

I sat about 5 rows behind the Jets bench and the most obvious thing was how much bigger the Jets entire team is than ours. The reason they could run at will on us is that their line is just massive.

I have not felt this low about this POS team since 1984.

There is not one player, on either side of the ball, that you can actually build a team around. Not one. Think about this. The 49ers have the same record but they can say Willis is a keeper. We don't have one guy right now.

This team is 5 years away from being competitive.

McKelvin got schooled yesterday. Poz is a joke. And I am telling you now that Gailey is worse than Jauron. You can argue with me all you want but it's obvious that Jauron was squeezing every bit of effort out of very talentless team.

Gailey hasn't made any questionable calls because there hasn't een anything on the line to be judged on. Just pathetic.

Sorry for the rant. The 5 Guiness was the only thing that made the game bearable.

PS. The Jills are absolutely ugly.

trapezeus
10-04-2010, 03:39 PM
And I am telling you now that Gailey is worse than Jauron. You can argue with me all you want but it's obvious that Jauron was squeezing every bit of effort out of very talentless team.

my feeling is that jauron coddled the player who in return at least gave it their all.

Gailey is calling people out, so as a result, he's getting a scared and intimidated team that feels like, "nothing is good enough for this guy, and frankly he has no idea what he's doing, so f' him."

The deal is that gailey will be around next year with drafts that matter to him. Most of these players shouldn't be.

I'd be more excited to blindly follow gailey into the fire if he didn't praise kelsay and if he made positive adjustments in the half. instead the team comes out and just gets drilled in the 3rd quarter for 4 straight weeks. that is really concerning.