• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

The Jags game is a huge game for us

Chan is not pulling punches, not to us, not to the team, and not to Ralph. He knows this isnt right, he knows its very wrong, and he obviously wants it fixed.

Now, a good head coach can make a world of difference. Well, this is where you show what your worth. If he has control of the team, and can lead the team, they will show up on Sunday. And they cant just play solid, they need to play strong.

If he cant make a difference, then it tells us a ton about what our future holds even with a better roster.

He's impressed me with his conviction, his candor, and his approach. But, put up or shut up. The Jags game may be the biggest game of the year for looking into the future of the Bills.

• Jason15215
    • Jan 2007

Re: The Jags game is a huge game for us

I refuse to think that from Wade Phillips to Chan Gailey that they are all bad coaches. Even Buffalo doesnt have that much bad luck.. Having a QB makes all the difference. We won with Flutie sucked with Johnson, Losman, Edwards etc.. Our O line looked good with Flutie.. Looked terrible with Johnson, Losman, Edwards etc.. It starts and ends with the QB

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jason15215
      I refuse to think that from Wade Phillips to Chan Gailey that they are all bad coaches. Even Buffalo doesnt have that much bad luck.. Having a QB makes all the difference. We won with Flutie sucked with Johnson, Losman, Edwards etc.. Our O line looked good with Flutie.. Looked terrible with Johnson, Losman, Edwards etc.. It starts and ends with the QB
      No... it starts with both lines. THEN you get a QB.

Comment

• Jason15215
        • Jan 2007

Its debatable.. I mean Marino would make any OLine look good with his quick reads and quick release..

Comment

• Ferrygoat
          • Feb 2005

MJD might run for 200+ next week

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jason15215
            The QB is key, but theres a lot of football players that will need to be lead and that where the HC comes in.

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ferrygoat
              MJD might run for 200+ next week
              I almost want to bet that he runs for less than 100.

It could go that way.

Comment

• Ferrygoat
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by X-Era
                I almost want to bet that he runs for less than 100.

It could go that way.
                I'd take that bet. We're giving up 174 yds/gm on the ground and MJD is one of the best back in the game.

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ferrygoat
                  I'd take that bet. We're giving up 174 yds/gm on the ground and MJD is one of the best back in the game.
                  Im risky but I realize the chances are slim. Cant make the bet.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                    No... it starts with both lines. THEN you get a QB.
                    If that were the case then the Cardinals should be a GOOD team. They are not & won't be until the Cards replace Warner at QB with something better than a cast off from Cleveland.

Comment

• Eventually
                      • Jan 2010

They already have, maybe, haven't confirmed it but Max Hall replaced DA on Sunday and Florio seems to think it's the Hall show going forward. But yeah, your point I agree with, just wanted to be that guy...lol

Comment

• Ingtar33
                        Dances With Buffaloes
                        • Sep 2002

Chan is not pulling punches, not to us, not to the team, and not to Ralph. He knows this isnt right, he knows its very wrong, and he obviously wants it fixed.

Now, a good head coach can make a world of difference. Well, this is where you show what your worth. If he has control of the team, and can lead the team, they will show up on Sunday. And they cant just play solid, they need to play strong.

If he cant make a difference, then it tells us a ton about what our future holds even with a better roster.

He's impressed me with his conviction, his candor, and his approach. But, put up or shut up. The Jags game may be the biggest game of the year for looking into the future of the Bills.

If talking tough won football games then Gregg Williams would still be our head coach

I've seen nothing to make me think Gailey has the slightest clue how to fix this mess.

That said... the Jags game is where i picked the bills to win their first game in 2010 in the prediction contest... the jags are pretty bad too, so if we're gonna win one this will be a choice opportunity, but i don't think it will tell us squat about the team... as i said... the jags suck

badly...

beating them just would prove how sucky the jags are this year.
                        Last edited by Ingtar33; 10-05-2010, 02:43 AM.
                        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• airdog32
                          • Oct 2003

Jags our coming off a huge win and solid performance aganist one of the Elite AFC teams there is no reason to believe that Bills will do any better than there previous performances , If the bills win any games this year it will be an upset, no pash rush no tackling no INT's DB's cant cover a High school team Jags will do what they want againist us we just have to hope we can pull out some key TO's or some key special team plays. This is by far the worst Team Buffalo has fielded in the past 20 years #1 pick here we come!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X