• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NextbillsQB
    Veteran Zoner
    • Jun 2010

I could care less about the Jets

They are the most classless team ever, more than the Patriots. Ive never seen a team be so classless. "We wooped them bums" "It was easy". I could care less if all our players got a massive disease and forfitted, you dont say this ****. I wish we had a team full of McNtyres, Fitzpatricks, and McKelvins so we can shut them ups
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: I could care less about the Jets

you mean couldn't care less.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

But they did whoop us, and it was easy.

Seriously? You want to shut up a team laughing at you? You punch them in the face. I had this talk in my first year with my team. We were not a good football team, and i told them going into the season that every game we play we'll be the underdog.

I asked them if they had been laughed at the previous year and they said yes. I said, there was only 2 ways to stop laughing.
      1) win
      2) hit them so hard they don't know where they are.

I told them that even though we might not win every game, i wouldn't accept anything short of a bloodbath. That playing us had to hurt. Hurt badly. Teams had to hate playing us. I told them, that if they couldn't make a team hate playing us i didn't want them on my team.

the 3-13 bills team under gregg williams made teams hate playing us. they sucked, they lost a lot. but it was never easy, no one laughed. i could live with that type of team.

but these last few years with jauron and now gailey... teams don't fear playing us... they laugh. it's like a bye week or preseason game.

I can't stand watching that. this is just disgusting.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• topher180
        • Sep 2008

You cared enough to start this thread, and frankly, you should.

inĀ·ept
        Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
        X