PDA

View Full Version : someone tell me

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-04-2010, 09:39 PM
tell me how it is that the patriots can take a nobody like danny woodhead and make him look like a probowler and the bills have a top ten pick back who cant get but just a hand full of carries over the course of 4 games?

malo
10-04-2010, 09:40 PM
he's a nobody who has heart. and is probably intelligent.

the bills are filled with the opposite for the most part.

djjimkelly
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
the patriots have an offensive line that can protect and create holes

the bills however do not

jpdex12
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
If our FO only knew...

Buffalo Thriller
10-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Because the Pats cheat

mikemac2001
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Fitz>henne

theanswer74
10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
We arent bad at taking nobodies and turning them into players.

Its the players that are supposed to be good that is our problem.

Ickybaluky
10-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Woodhead fits their system well. The Jets are more of a power running team, the Pats run a lot more spread stuff that takes advantage of what Woodhead does well. Doesn't hurt he is in there with a veteran like Brady.

I'm glad the Jets cut him, it takes some of the sting out of losing Kevin Faulk for the season. He has some of the same skills, and Faulk was much more important to the Pats spread stuff than people realize.

DrGraves
10-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Plain and simply, the Bills have a far inferior organization. It starts at the top with the most inept owner in the league... trickles down to our horrendous front office who has no business evaluating talent and the consequent complete lack of talent on the field.

billz83
10-04-2010, 11:20 PM
he has tom brady throwing to him..when u have a good QB they make other players 100 times better..and when he runz obviously it helps they actually have an OLINE...sumthing the bills are determined never to get..

CuseJetsFan83
10-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Woodhead fits their system well. The Jets are more of a power running team, the Pats run a lot more spread stuff that takes advantage of what Woodhead does well. Doesn't hurt he is in there with a veteran like Brady.

I'm glad the Jets cut him, it takes some of the sting out of losing Kevin Faulk for the season. He has some of the same skills, and Faulk was much more important to the Pats spread stuff than people realize.

i loved woodhead during the camp, he was the NCAA leading rusher for a reason

BILLSROCK1212
10-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Woodhead certainly is not a nobody...scouts came into the draft (whatever year he was drafted) recognizing his potential to succeed in the NFL in a Kevin Faulk type of role, but just needing the right opportunity, which the Jets couldn't present to him...and he's replaced Faulk pretty well

jamze132
10-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Think about what the Patriots could do with Spiller.

k-oneputt
10-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Think about what the Patriots could do with Spiller.

He would tear this league up in N. Eng.. Ben-Jarvis Green, Woodhead, Morris.... are you kidding me. And they get it done. He has 10x the ability of that group.

Of course in buffalo he is only good enough to get a couple of carries a game and a couple of passes thrown to him. They really know how to maximize his abilities around here.

Mahdi
10-05-2010, 07:58 AM
tell me how it is that the patriots can take a nobody like danny woodhead and make him look like a probowler and the bills have a top ten pick back who cant get but just a hand full of carries over the course of 4 games?
Tom Brady.

Pinkerton Security
10-05-2010, 08:18 AM
here's why: they have a decent O-line plus Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Randy Moss....teams actually fear the pass and are basically allowing Woodhead and the lawfirm of Benjarvus Green-Ellis to beat them.