• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Jets news for the week of 6/16/2003

Please post Jets news here.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Top pick, Jets work on deal

Hadley Engelhard, the Atlanta-based agent for first-round draft choice Dewayne Robertson, is in the area and will meet today with Jets' general manager Terry Bradway and assistant GM Mike Tannenbaum.

Engelhard said Tuesday night that negotiations for the Kentucky defensive tackle who was the fourth pick of the draft, aren't necessarily heating up, although he said, "Obviously, any meetings are positive meetings."

He'll also be huddling with Robertson over marketing plans and the rookie's search for a house on Long Island
    ...motre
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Martin's act isn't getting old

Curtis Martin has always talked a great game - which is fine. Because he's always played a great game.

That hasn't changed with age. Martin turned 30 on May 1, and instead of talking about the twilight of his career, the Jets running back is talking about taking it to the next level. It seems Martin has intensified his already prodigious offseason workout routine, and he believes it will allow him to continue to be a workhorse at a career point when most NFL running backs are slowing down.

``My goal is to become what isn't the norm,'' Martin told reporters in New York. ``I want to be one of the first backs who gets to 30 and my career seems like it takes off. I want to feel like, at 30, I've learned all the ins and outs that will help me be even better. I know my heart is in it stronger than ever and I'm gaining a greater love for the game as the years go on.''
      more
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X