People are actually upset over the Lynch trade?? Be objective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

People are actually upset over the Lynch trade?? Be objective.

Lynch had two years to go on his deal. He has been unproductive for the last 20 games+. Most people in this town (and on this board) wanted him gone after he hit that young girl and drove off after a night of drinking. He is one strike away from a year long suspension. Now, people are pissed because the Bills should have gotten more?? You've got to be kidding me.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Thief
    • Sep 2009

Re: People are actually upset over the Lynch trade?? Be objective.

Well, if he walked and wasn't re-signed, what do you think we would have gotten as a comp pic?

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      Lynch had two years to go on his deal. He has been unproductive for the last 20 games+. Most people in this town (and on this board) wanted him gone after he hit that young girl and drove off after a night of drinking. He is one strike away from a year long suspension. Now, people are pissed because the Bills should have gotten more?? You've got to be kidding me.
      You're lumping people in with one another. Everyone is different and has a different opinion. Don't go saying that a group of people wanted him gone are the same group of people who are pissed we could have gotten more for him. It's like a Venn Diagram, some are, some aren't.
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
        • Apr 2008

exactly.... we got a 4th rounder for a 3rd string running back. i dont care if hes a pro bowler on another team. he was a 3rd string back for us and a black eye on the community.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thief
          Well, if he walked and wasn't re-signed, what do you think we would have gotten as a comp pic?
          Comp picks are not given out based on one player...unless that one player was the only FA signed or loss of a team. In that case, isn't the highest compensation pick a 3rd?? The Bills wouldn't have been awarded a 3rd just for him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Hogwasher
            • Aug 2010

You make good points. But he was playing better than ever before.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

"Be objective" says the Bills fans who wants Ralph Wilson in the ground more than anybody.
              Last edited by madness; 10-05-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
                You're lumping people in with one another. Everyone is different and has a different opinion. Don't go saying that a group of people wanted him gone are the same group of people who are pissed we could have gotten more for him. It's like a Venn Diagram, some are, some aren't.
                I don't think there was one fan who wanted him on the team at any point last season.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                  I don't think there was one fan who wanted him on the team at any point last season.
                  We can pull up the threads dating back to when he hit the young lady...nobody wanted him here.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    Personally, I have no ill feelings about this trade. They got what they could for him. I'm fully expecting more moves to be made before the year is over. This team is going to look a lot different next year. The rebuild process is officially underway. JMO

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

So we wasted 4 games letting Fred Jackson and Spiller sit on the bench so we could showcase Lynch?

I hate this team.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

It's about time we traded that ass clown.

Shoulda been done months ago.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          So we wasted 4 games letting Fred Jackson and Spiller sit on the bench so we could showcase Lynch?

I hate this team.
                          ??????????????????????????????????

why would this bother you. Did you expect us to win one of these 4 games if we started Spiller or Jackson???

Comment

• k-oneputt
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

I hate this team.
                            As soon as they lost the miami game it was full blown showcase Lynch. Spiller was the gameplan for Miami and Lynch since then.
                            Now get back to Spiller with Jackson complimenting him.

Comment

• psubills62
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Sep 2008

I've got no problem with the trade.

And why on earth do people say we only got a 4th rounder? It was a 4th rounder plus a conditional pick.
                              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
                              X