For the record...RB Anderson has been signed to the active roster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

For the record...RB Anderson has been signed to the active roster.

I know that some of you may have already seen this, but for those that didn't believe Pat that he is on the active roster, below is the link. You'll need to scroll down for the story.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: For the record...RB Anderson has been signed to the active roster.

Originally posted by Nighthawk
    I know that some of you may have already seen this, but for those that didn't believe Pat that he is on the active roster, below is the link. You'll need to scroll down for the story.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/N...s-transactions
    No surprise...can't really go into a game with just 2 RB.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Joique Bell was pu... oh wait...
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
        Joique Bell was pu... oh wait...
        Yeah, this is what pisses me off...they lost Bell because they wanted to wait a few weeks into the season to trade Lynch??? Uggghh...

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, this is what pisses me off...they lost Bell because they wanted to wait a few weeks into the season to trade Lynch??? Uggghh...
          Pissed off over the #4 RB?? Really? Do you get ticked when the eighth WR gets cut, too? Perspective, folks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            Pissed off over the #4 RB?? Really? Do you get ticked when the eighth WR gets cut, too? Perspective, folks.
            Eb, don't be stupid...you know what I meant. Bell was a legit talent at RB that would've been good depth. Keeping Lynch was stupid...period...and he should've been traded at the draft. That is what bothers me...not necessarily Bell.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Eb, don't be stupid...you know what I meant. Bell was a legit talent at RB that would've been good depth. Keeping Lynch was stupid...period...and he should've been traded at the draft. That is what bothers me...not necessarily Bell.
              Big deal. A 4th then or a 4th now. They lost Bell because of they waited?? Who cares.

Half the fans are pissed that they didn't trade him at the draft. Half the fans are pissed that they didn't wait until the deadline and get more than a 4th. The Bills just did the right thing and they can't get any credit at all. The FO isn't the only problem with this team. The fans don't help themselves.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Big deal. A 4th then or a 4th now. They lost Bell because of they waited?? Who cares.

Half the fans are pissed that they didn't trade him at the draft. Half the fans are pissed that they didn't wait until the deadline and get more than a 4th. The Bills just did the right thing and they can't get any credit at all. The FO isn't the only problem with this team. The fans don't help themselves.
                Did you not state that the fans should have perspective? You've completely lost yours. Nowhere did I say the Bills did the wrong thing today, nor am I unhappy with the deal. I just believe that this team can use as many promising young players as possible and I liked Bell and believe they should have traded Lynch at the draft.

Let me say this again...I'm not unhappy with the trade today in any respect...just having a conversation with other posters.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

What's the saying about the kettle and the pot?

Are you really a Dolphins fan? You hate everything this team does, and this is the thing that leaves you defending the team? Calling for perspective, nonetheless. Did you recently start Lexapro, or just really have a hard on for Lynch?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                    What's the saying about the kettle and the pot?

Are you really a Dolphins fan? You hate everything this team does, and this is the thing that leaves you defending the team? Calling for perspective, nonetheless. Did you recently start Lexapro, or just really have a hard on for Lynch?
                    I wanted Lynch gone last year. Dolphins fan? I've actually been defending the Bills FO all day.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Did you not state that the fans should have perspective?
                      Where did I lose mine?? The Bills got two picks for somebody with little or no value and they signed a dime a dozen RB from the PS while they lost another dime a dozen RB because they didn't put him on the PS?...I think I have perfect perspective on the situation.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                        • Nov 2009

I wanted Lynch gone last year. Dolphins fan? I've actually been defending the Bills FO all day.
                        Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle...you defending the Bills makes me feel all fuzzy. Is there any chance we will see some homer posts soon? You know like..."I hope we win Sunday, it's fun to watch the Bills win." Something subtle to start!!

Just having a little fun...which would be the direct opposite of the feeling I have been getting the Sundays located between September and January for 10 years...you know the one...where it feels like somebody has put your ****ing brain in a vice. It is hard to believe that the games leave me with a headache...

I am going to miss Lynch, and we obviously differ on that opinion, but I like picks. For a homer like me, they are all All-Pros when we get them. You get to look at YouTube highlights and dream of what could be. "****...if he could do that at San Jose State, why not at the Ralph?!?!"

As one of our favorite posters is noted for saying "A optimist can never be pleasantly surprised." I have to disagree, just because I am an optimist and hope for the best, I know that we are a ways from really good times, but if you look around the league there is some continuity to the fact that draft picks sure get you there faster.

I hope this is the beginning of the end to the travesty we have all been forced to endure. I know it's only a 4th round, and a conditional, but it also means we get to see more Spiller, and I have not been as excited about a pick as I am about him.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                          Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle...you defending the Bills makes me feel all fuzzy. Is there any chance we will see some homer posts soon? You know like..."I hope we win Sunday, it's fun to watch the Bills win." Something subtle to start!!
                          you've been here for less than a year...you need to check back on some of my posts going back 10 years...

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

Yes, it does suck we were not able to bring Bell as the #3.

Comment

• bflojohn
                              • Aug 2005

Honestly guys, a 4th rounder, to me, is nothing short of draft day ammunition to trade up when the proverbial 'Sliding pick" is within hailing disteance to "OUR" next pick. I've said this before, but he it goes again..... Draft the franchise guy and trade back into the first for the OLT. The model is the one Atlanta used in getting Matt Ryan and then jumping up to draft Sam Baker! Personally, I do this in a New York minute!!

Comment

Working...
                              X