PDA

View Full Version : Fred Jackson named the starter

Extremebillsfan247
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
No surprise there, reported by the Bills main site. http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/10/06/fred-told-hes-the-starter/

elltrain22
10-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Happy for him, and happy for us. He's a class act and deserves high praise from fans b/c all he does is play his butt off, and never complains about jack (and believe me he could). We all should be happy b/c he is versatile, and always seems to gain positive yardage.

Extremebillsfan247
10-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Happy for him, and happy for us. He's a class act and deserves high praise from fans b/c all he does is play his butt off, and never complains about jack (and believe me he could). We all should be happy b/c he is versatile, and always seems to gain positive yardage. agreed, no argument here. I think him and Spiller are a solid fit for a 1-2 punch. JMO

WeAreArthurMoates
10-06-2010, 12:00 PM
agreed, no argument here. I think him and Spiller are a solid fit for a 1-2 punch. JMO

Yep will be the Fred Taylor and MOJO type of tandem, cant wait to see it.

cocamide
10-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Yep will be the Fred Taylor and MOJO type of tandem, cant wait to see it.

I just hope our O (minus Fitz) rushes the ball more than 15 times a game.

billz83
10-06-2010, 12:08 PM
soooo..lemme get this straight we used a 1st round pick for a backup RB now?!?! Spiller isnt even better then fred jackson yet?!?! I dont give a **** if spiller "becomes" that back and blah blah blah so far he hasnt proven **** as a RB..i dunno if ur picked in the 1st round shouldnt u be a STARTER IMMEDIATELY?! thas what the 1st round is for...the developmental or project players get picked in the later rounds. i dont get y they wont just give spiller the ball mad times and see what he can do..or r they afraid he might not live up to the hype!

Jan Reimers
10-06-2010, 12:10 PM
soooo..lemme get this straight we used a 1st round pick for a backup RB now?!?! Spiller isnt even better then fred jackson yet?!?! I dont give a **** if spiller "becomes" that back and blah blah blah so far he hasnt proven **** as a RB..i dunno if ur picked in the 1st round shouldnt u be a STARTER IMMEDIATELY?! thas what the 1st round is for...the developmental or project players get picked in the later rounds. i dont get y they wont just give spiller the ball mad times and see what he can do..or r they afraid he might not live up to the hype!
Are you ever happy with ANYTHING involving the Bills?

billz83
10-06-2010, 12:18 PM

For the last fewww years hell nooo! how could u be with the incompetent crackheaded decisions that have been going on here..i been hearin wilson is serious about selling the team soon which i am EXTREMELY happy about..if that counts(they are gonna keep the team in buffalo?! i think which is great news)

ddaryl
10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Jackson should be the starter. Spiller should be the dynamic. They need to create ways to get Spiller on the field. He is not going to endure the pounding of the starters roll behind this OL and this O.

madness
10-06-2010, 01:05 PM

Had to throw another log on the fire, didn't you?

Beebe's Kid
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM

U r str8 dope, home-E itz werd cuz u aint gotz PUNKS-U-A-SHON n u gotz mad zs an u sill be lik mad stupid yo STR8 UP u spekn troof 4 da erf

JCBills
10-06-2010, 01:26 PM

So every first rounder ever taken was declared starter the second they were drafted?

billz83
10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
U r str8 dope, home-E itz werd cuz u aint gotz PUNKS-U-A-SHON n u gotz mad zs an u sill be lik mad stupid yo STR8 UP u spekn troof 4 da erf

i didnt know they let malibuz most wanted on these boards..ur definitely a loser..hopefully u go into the hood and try actin funny seee what happens ta u..u dont even F***** make sense u douchebag..go back to the woods where u came from ur sister is callin u..

Oaf
10-06-2010, 01:29 PM
This is the way it should be.

billz83
10-06-2010, 01:32 PM
So every first rounder ever taken was declared starter the second they were drafted?

not when it comes to the buffalo bills they are declared a BUST here..but ya in most organizations that have a clue what they are doing their 1st rounders are contributing immediately to the team and making them better..i know summa u like to get the project/developmental 1st round draft choices but u koolaid drinkers need to understand thas what the LATER ROUNDS are for..the 1st ROUND is for IMPACT PLAYERS who are STARTERS! and what are the bills afraid of that spiller wont live up to the hype..they held maybin out and we all know y they did this because he SUCKS..not sayin spiller sucks by ANY MEANS but the 1st round is for NFL READY PLAYERS not developmental players..

Philagape
10-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Spiller has to start blocking before he can be the "starter."

Not as if he won't be on the field a lot anyway.

Extremebillsfan247
10-07-2010, 12:11 AM
U r str8 dope, home-E itz werd cuz u aint gotz PUNKS-U-A-SHON n u gotz mad zs an u sill be lik mad stupid yo STR8 UP u spekn troof 4 da erflmao.. Classic.

ZAZusmc03
10-07-2010, 12:26 AM
not when it comes to the buffalo bills they are declared a BUST here..but ya in most organizations that have a clue what they are doing their 1st rounders are contributing immediately to the team and making them better..i know summa u like to get the project/developmental 1st round draft choices but u koolaid drinkers need to understand thas what the LATER ROUNDS are for..the 1st ROUND is for IMPACT PLAYERS who are STARTERS! and what are the bills afraid of that spiller wont live up to the hype..they held maybin out and we all know y they did this because he SUCKS..not sayin spiller sucks by ANY MEANS but the 1st round is for NFL READY PLAYERS not developmental players..

I understand this is a message board and grammar isn't a requirement, but you will be taken a little more serious if you typed in a logical and coherent manner. That is all.

Bangarang
10-07-2010, 01:44 AM
i didnt know they let malibuz most wanted on these boards..ur definitely a loser..hopefully u go into the hood and try actin funny seee what happens ta u..u dont even F***** make sense u douchebag..go back to the woods where u came from ur sister is callin u..

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/464-17-dollars-now-thats-gangsta.jpg