X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Cameron Jordan

I was wondering if anyone has done any research on this guy. He is 6'4 285 and looks to be a good looking 5 technique.

I personally feel that this year we need to upgrade our DL big time, I also want to see Carrington play now, and Troup, but we still need to add another high round DE and then a later round guy.

DraftBoy/X-era, let me know what you guys think of this guy. CBS sports has him as the 9th best senior I am hoping if we draft first overall we get the QB, and then this guy falls to us at top of round 2, or we just trade up to get him.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Cameron Jordan

Originally posted by DesertFox24
    I was wondering if anyone has done any research on this guy. He is 6'4 285 and looks to be a good looking 5 technique.

I personally feel that this year we need to upgrade our DL big time, I also want to see Carrington play now, and Troup, but we still need to add another high round DE and then a later round guy.

DraftBoy/X-era, let me know what you guys think of this guy. CBS sports has him as the 9th best senior I am hoping if we draft first overall we get the QB, and then this guy falls to us at top of round 2, or we just trade up to get him.
    I took notes on him in the Nevada game:

Cameron Jordan, California Height: 6-4. Weight: 283. Projected 40 Time: Projected Round (2011): Career Stats: <table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

i find it so sad that it's week 5 and 90% of us are overly excited about the upcoming 2011 draft.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
        • Sep 2010

I don't find it sad, i find it typical..
        Originally posted by OpIv37
        You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

no. typical would be around the end of the season. not week 5.

Comment

Working...
          X