PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Jags officially blacked out

streetkings01
10-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Guess I'll have to go to a bar to see the game. XS is within the blackout radius correct? Maybe I'll just watch the redzone channel and hope the Bills are the team in the redzone.....sigh.

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Game-Blacked-Out/8308513

:monkeyp: NFL BLACKOUT RULES

Extremebillsfan247
10-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Not a surprise there. Good luck finding a network that will actually air it. lol That is going to be a tough game to find on Sunday.

OpIv37
10-07-2010, 01:22 PM
shocker

http://bikevinyl.com/images/uploads/shocker-2.jpg

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2010, 01:43 PM
that's why i bought two tickets for 40 bucks. just so i can watch the game.

Bangarang
10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Sucks. Regardless of how bad the Bills are, I do enjoy watching them on Sundays. Does this make me a crazy person?

RockStar36
10-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Good.

They deserve this.

streetkings01
10-07-2010, 01:56 PM
that's why i bought two tickets for 40 bucks. just so i can watch the game.For those of us that live in the NYC area our only option is a bar or sunday ticket. I was relying on XS but it's not his fault the Bills suck balls! :(

RockStar36
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
There are other online feeds available, you just need to find them.

Of course, one has to wonder who actually wants to watch them?

stuckincincy
10-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Really.

Other than the fun of getting together and pounding down beers and hefty food, and laughing, I can't see why anybody would seek out another performance by this Lollipop Guild...this is the LB corps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48&feature=related

Here's the Bills' FO. Donald Duck is the poor, aggrieved fan. The Bee is the sporting press...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IErXg5kBXXg&feature=related

:zonelunch

BlackMetalNinja
10-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Guess I'll have to go to a bar to see the game. XS is within the blackout radius correct? Maybe I'll just watch the redzone channel and hope the Bills are the team in the redzone.....sigh.

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Game-Blacked-Out/8308513

:monkeyp: NFL BLACKOUT RULES
As someone who watches the Red Zone Channel for 6 hours straight every Sunday, I can safely say I see less of the Bills than anybody else. Well, of the offense anyways.

xs_sports
10-07-2010, 03:10 PM
XS is within the blackout radius correct?

I've never been blacked out in 3+ years since I'm in Canada, except for the preseason game when WKBW moved it to Sunday, but who knows what might happen. So far it`s in my guide and not blacked out but I`ll check it closer to Sunday just to make sure.

trapezeus
10-07-2010, 03:27 PM
finally good news for buffalonians. You don't have to watch the bills.

JD
10-07-2010, 05:48 PM
shocker

http://bikevinyl.com/images/uploads/shocker-2.jpg
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__DrWDG0d5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__DrWDG0d5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TigerJ
10-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I may be far enough away that I can watch it if the Elmira CBS affiliate carries the game. They have played the first two home games. The only reason they might not is if they think the Jets game would be more popular. I don't even know if the Jets game is a one o'clock game or if it is on CBS

Bulldog
10-07-2010, 07:14 PM
I may be far enough away that I can watch it if the Elmira CBS affiliate carries the game. They have played the first two home games. The only reason they might not is if they think the Jets game would be more popular. I don't even know if the Jets game is a one o'clock game or if it is on CBS

Jets play Monday night against the Vikings.

CuseJetsFan83
10-07-2010, 08:03 PM
http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-5

Buffalo, NY: NO-AZ to NYG-HOU *fox single game*

Buffalo: JAX-BUF to NONE
Rochester, Syracuse, Erie: JAX-BUF to KC-IND

looks like binghamton, albany, elmira, and watertown are all still showing buffalo for now

Dujek
10-08-2010, 06:14 AM
I'll watch it on Gamepass, just like I have every Bills game for the past 4 years.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Sucks. Regardless of how bad the Bills are, I do enjoy watching them on Sundays. Does this make me a crazy person? Yes.

better days
10-08-2010, 07:03 AM
There are other online feeds available, you just need to find them.

Of course, one has to wonder who actually wants to watch them?

I doubt the game will be televised anywhere but Jax & the Sunday ticket.

Night Train
10-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I had 3 offers in the last 3 days to attend this.

I'd rather enjoy my Sunday.

RockStar36
10-08-2010, 07:33 AM
I doubt the game will be televised anywhere but Jax & the Sunday ticket.

And you don't think some of the people that provide the feed online are outside the Buffalo area and/or have Sunday Ticket?

Luisito23
10-08-2010, 07:43 AM
And the Bills once again steal a month of my life.

better days
10-08-2010, 08:47 AM
And you don't think some of the people that provide the feed online are outside the Buffalo area and/or have Sunday Ticket?

No, I never said that.

Philagape
10-08-2010, 08:55 AM
looks like binghamton, albany, elmira, and watertown are all still showing buffalo for now
[/B]

Oh joy!

Don't you all be jealous now.

BillsFever21
10-09-2010, 10:15 PM
It's pretty sad when the third home game of the season can't even sell out. When it gets to that point it's usually the 7th or 8th home game in late December.

With how bad the team is and the way the economy is we will only sell out one more home game the rest of the season and that will be against Pittsburgh. The only reason that will sell out is because of the number of Pittsburgh fans in Northern PA/Southern NY, along with Pittsburgh being only a few hours away.

If we can't sell out the 3rd home game of the season we definitely won't sell out games against teams like the Lions and Browns and I'm sure there isn't many Chicago fans around the area to help sell that out. The only other one is New England and there is no way that will sell out in late December when we're about 2-12(if lucky) when the game rolls around.

I knew we would take even a further step back. Just making a coaching change doesn't solve the problem when the replacement is even a bigger dud then Jauron was.

You get what you pay for and the Bills don't pay for the front office, scouts and coaches that it takes to put a winner together. It all starts up top. Then they definitely don't pay to bring in any elite players for the coaches to use. Add then in with our horrible drafts over the past decade(because of horrible guys running and coaching the team) that leaves you with one of the worst teams in the league, which we are this year.

Then come next year we end up with a Top 3 draft pick which costs a fortune that Ralph will hate to pay but will have no choice unless lucky enough to trade down. They will probably only screw up that draft pick too.

BertSquirtgum
10-09-2010, 10:44 PM
the people that think this coach is a "dud" are ******ed. he has had the team for 6 months. if this was happening next year around this time i could see all the pissing and moaning. you guys are a joke.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Elmira? How do they get out of the blackout rules???

I know they're a new station (they used to be served by Binghamton via cable for CBS) but their market reaches all the way to the Allegany-Steuben county line! The demarcation line is 75 miles (in Yates County) but WENY2 reaches within 55 miles of the Ralph.

Cleve
10-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Get used to black outs, particularly if the Bills fall to 0-6 after the bye. There's going to be a lot of unsold tickets with the poor quality product that's taking the field this season.

Bosco
10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
I saw on channel 2 news that a bar in Buffalo called "The Thirsty Buffalo" showed the game.

Not a very good idea having this news on TV. I am sure they will get a visit from someone from the NFL.

BillsFever21
10-21-2010, 09:46 PM
the people that think this coach is a "dud" are ******ed. he has had the team for 6 months. if this was happening next year around this time i could see all the pissing and moaning. you guys are a joke.

Well Jauron was supposedly one of the worst coaches to ever step on the sideline in most people's eyes(he was a horrible coach) and we were a 6 or 7 win team under him and competitive in most of the losses.

We bring in Gailey who basically has the same core players and we get blown out almost every game. If Jauron was horrible and could get us to 7 wins with competitive losses then how is Gailey not even worse when we will be happy with 3 wins?

I thought the cure for this team was a new coach? We have one and we're even worse. I bet if we would've brought in Cowher or any other legitimate coach we wouldn't be this bad. So yes I'd say that makes him a dud.