PDA

View Full Version : BRETT FARVE = TIGER WOODS

darthokeefe
10-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Check out www.deadspin.com (http://www.deadspin.com) they have Voicemails Brett left with a hot exJets employee and some pretty graphic pics he sent her.....BURB BRETT BURN

WARNING: SOME PARTS OF VIDEO NSFW DUE TO SMALL PENIS.

Buffalo Thriller
10-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Brett Favre just wanted some poontang

TacklingDummy
10-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Dude, you should tell people there are pics of a penis in the video.

Last thing I wanted to see was Lecters ding dong.

YardRat
10-07-2010, 07:00 PM

I am soooo glad I didn't click on the link when I first checked out this thread, and waited for a couple of more posts before considering it.

Beebe's Kid
10-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh my god his pee pee is in the video???

Yeah...there are dick pics...why would the dude think he should photograph that thing and send it to her phone?

Ol'Boy isn't exactly packing...

BillsWin
10-07-2010, 07:21 PM
I'd stalk her too. :idunno:

Commissioner
10-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Man... way to tarnish your career. no wonder he wasn't sure he wanted to play again. Was probably worried about this coming out.

He stalks her on her myspace page and prints the name of the Jets PR guy?

How stupid can you be?

It the old days it was take a girl out to dinner... maybe buy her some flowers.

The year 2010... send her some dick pics!!! Genius!

nolimit
10-07-2010, 08:09 PM
There is no proof that this is Brett Favre...

Joe Fo Sho
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM
The dick shots aside, I like him better now...

G Wolly
10-07-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't think it sounds like him at all.

And as far as the penis goes, grow up people.

It's a penis.

Mr. Miyagi
10-07-2010, 08:20 PM

:rofl:

Billz_fan
10-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Um Brett ?? Oops :laughter:

He should not have brought out lil Brett so fast :D That was probably the deal breaker.

One things for sure if this comes out and his wife see's it Im sure she can identify lil Brett :D

Captain Obvious
10-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Everyone single one of you wanted to see and look at the **** shots to see how big Brett is

Joe Fo Sho
10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
There is no proof that this is Brett Favre...

I bet you John Madden would be able to pick Bret Favre's penis out of a lineup.

RoscoeMagic
10-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Welp...not clicking on that link now.

Billz_fan
10-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I bet you John Madden would be able to pick Bret Favre's penis out of a lineup.

LMAO , oh man. Now thats funny right there. You can almost hear John now.

Kinda reminds me of Joe Montana's penis.

OpIv37
10-07-2010, 10:26 PM
who cares?

Either you like the way the guy plays football or you don't.

Billz_fan
10-07-2010, 10:35 PM
who cares?

Oh let the boys have a laugh op, there aren't many here in the Bills nation anymore.

Commissioner
10-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I could tell it was Favre by the way he was fumbling his balls....

lol

G Wolly
10-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Brett Favre... C'MON MAN

http://image.muzi.com/pfm_image/203747522337271.jpg

Commissioner
10-08-2010, 01:16 AM
That chick he was hitting on kinda looks like his wife.

Crisis
10-08-2010, 01:42 AM
i have a bigger dick than brett favre

G Wolly
10-08-2010, 02:01 AM
That chick he was hitting on kinda looks like his wife.

He lost his glasses. Easy mistake.

TacklingDummy
10-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Oh let the boys have a laugh op, there aren't many here in the Bills nation anymore.
I laugh every Sunday, twice on Monday, for the past 10 years.

Commissioner
10-08-2010, 09:00 AM
i have a bigger dick than brett favre

He's just got big hands... so everything looks smaller.

:sorry:

ddaryl
10-08-2010, 09:59 AM
SOME OF US ARE AT WORK !!!!

Man if I click on a link like that it could mean my job !

Please warn people

malo
10-08-2010, 10:02 AM
It's funny what hot *****es do to guys. Even famous guys aren't immune to the power of the pussy.

G Wolly
10-08-2010, 10:32 AM
SOME OF US ARE AT WORK !!!!

Man if I click on a link like that it could mean my job !

Please warn people

The warning was there since yesterday.

And there's also a warning under the video.

Your fault.

Stewie
10-08-2010, 10:35 AM
that chick probably looks a lot like what he saw in his wife... 20 years ago.

I have to say ROFL @ Brett ... he may have game on the field, but he sucks trying to pick up women. MOTHER ****ER YOU ARE BRETT ****ING FAVRUH. You sound like a 5th grade virgin trying to ask out a freshman!!!! Uh, gee, golly, I'd love to get together tonight, so uhhhhh GROW A ****ING PAIR!!!!1

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Guys this is from Deadspin, do I really need to go much further than that?

TacklingDummy
10-08-2010, 11:04 AM
I have to say ROFL @ Brett ... he may have game on the field, but he sucks trying to pick up women. MOTHER ****ER YOU ARE BRETT ****ING FAVRUH.
His bank account is better than any pick up line you have.

DynaPaul
10-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Aside from the obvious fake tits she's not that hot. Has kind of a weird face. I wonder what Deanna Favre thinks about all this? It's nice to know that he's out trying to screw around while his wife is in remission from breast cancer.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 11:41 AM
who cares?

Oh please, that is such a line of crap.

People admired Brett Favre for more than just his ability to throw a football. I know, I know, here comes your stock line about how no one should look at players as role models. Bottom line is the guy just tarnished his reputation, and possibly ruined his family. If you can't see how that matters you aren't nearly as bright as you think you are.

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 11:43 AM

People admired Brett Favre for more than just his ability to throw a football. I know, I know, here comes your stock line about how no one should look at players as role models. Bottom line is the guy just tarnished his reputation, and possibly ruined his family. If you can't see how that matters you aren't nearly as bright as you think you are.

For the second time, this is from freaking deadspin!

Does nobody know what this site is actually about? Jesus Christ people dont do any freaking research at all anymore. You are all a bunch of sheep on this one.

Let me lay it out for you;

Deadspin Credibility=0

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 11:43 AM

It's always possible it's not real, but highly unlikely. 9 out of 10 times, where there's smoke there's fire. It sure as hell sounds like him though.

imbondz
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
ok but we don't even know if it's Brett, and I highly doubt it is. It doesn't look good when other fans of other teams come here, and see this thread. total gossip, and dumb.

and anyone who doesn't think that girl is hot is ******ed.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM

Does nobody know what this site is actually about? Jesus Christ people dont do any freaking research at all anymore. You are all a bunch of sheep on this one.

Deadspin Credibility=0

We will know sooner than later.

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 11:47 AM
We will know sooner than later.

Go to the deadspin.com front page right now and tell you believe in their creditibility?

Until another site comes forward on this, Im saying its all bs.

OpIv37
10-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Favre didn't get famous for being a family man. He got famous for throwing a football. Favre possibly ruining his family should matter to his family and maybe their close friends and no one else.

If people look at Favre as anything more than a football player, it's Their own damn fault. People are so ****ing stupid. They look up to famous people for something that has NOTHING to do with why they got famous, then get pissed off if those people don't live up to their ideal. There is no logical connection.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 11:52 AM

Deadspin Credibility=0

Thanks for "laying it out for me", I don't know what I would have done had you not.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Favre didn't get famous for being a family man. He got famous for throwing a football. Favre possibly ruining his family should matter to his family and maybe their close friends and no one else.

If people look at Favre as anything more than a football player, it's Their own damn fault. People are so ****ing stupid. They look up to famous people for something that has NOTHING to do with why they got famous, then get pissed off if those people don't live up to their ideal. There is no logical connection.

This post and it's authors attitude are Exhibit A in the case for the decline of morality and ethics in our society. I have no further comment on the subject.

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks for "laying it out for me", I don't know what I would have done had you not.

No need to be a douche, you clearly were not familiar with deadspin, excuse me from trying to prevent you from sounding like an idiot.

OpIv37
10-08-2010, 12:07 PM
This post and it's authors attitude are Exhibit A in the case for the decline of morality and ethics in our society. I have no further comment on the subject.

this post and it's author's attitude are Exhibit A in the case of those who think they have the right to tell everyone else in society to live by their personal view of morality and ethics. I have no further comment on the subject.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 12:09 PM
No need to be a douche, you clearly were not familiar with deadspin, excuse me from trying to prevent you from sounding like an idiot.
LMAO, you calling someone a douche, that's funny. Reread your condescending post "laying it out for us", or any number of your posts, then look in the mirror, you will see the douche.

imbondz
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM
guys guys, we're not the enemy, the Bills front office is.

malo
10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
How does favre proove it's not him? :ill:

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 12:28 PM

If it's someone doing an impression it is surely a good one.

malo
10-08-2010, 01:14 PM

of his junk? how do you know?

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 01:17 PM
LMAO, you calling someone a douche, that's funny. Reread your condescending post "laying it out for us", or any number of your posts, then look in the mirror, you will see the douche.
Wow...the I know you are but what am I response. Haven't heard that since 6th grade...

And Im not a douche, Im an *******. I've openly admitted that several times and no issue with it.

Lexwhat
10-08-2010, 01:19 PM

Did you see Favre's reaction earlier today when the reporter asked him about it? Favre sure didn't help himself by dancing around the question.

Anyway, it's a known fact that most of these multi-million dollar athletes screw around with numerous women. I doubt Favre is any different, wife or not.

Even though I never liked Favre -- I don't give a damn who he's sleeping with (or trying to sleep with). If these allegations are true, then I'm sure Favre has done this with other women as well, so the truth will eventually come out.

Lexwhat
10-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Well, hate to go into details about those pics, but the guy in the photo is wearing a black watch on his left wrist.

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLS_RoFLGA&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: FYI, -- I'm just bein silly.

Billz_fan
10-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow, 0-4 sure does take it's toll.

Stewie
10-08-2010, 01:33 PM
His bank account is better than any pick up line you have.

Apparently he doesn't think so, cuz he stammers all over himself talkin about practice and hanging out

Stewie
10-08-2010, 01:38 PM

by suing deadspin

I don't know about you, but if it's not true, and I was Favre, I'd be suing the **** out of them. I'd ask my wife to handle it with the lawyers because I'm too busy playing football.

BTW, if I was guilty, I'd do they same thing he's doing...ignore it and hope it goes away.

Stewie
10-08-2010, 01:40 PM

You're confusing deadspins credibility with whether or not brett favre tried to bang a hot chick one time. Take a step back and think about something... does it stand to reason that a successful NFL quarterback might try to get laid by hot chicks?

Still think this has anything to do with deadspin?

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 01:45 PM
You're confusing deadspins credibility with whether or not brett favre tried to bang a hot chick one time. Take a step back and think about something... does it stand to reason that a successful NFL quarterback might try to get laid by hot chicks?

Still think this has anything to do with deadspin?

I never once said I dont think it could of happened (and I do think it could of) but I dont believe a word deadspin says, ever.

TacklingDummy
10-08-2010, 02:45 PM
It's also been in the NY Post the past 3 days.

Commissioner
10-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I never once said I dont think it could of happened (and I do think it could of) but I dont believe a word deadspin says, ever.
It seems pretty legit to me. If it's a prank... someone put in a lot of work to prank that chick.

The caller ID said the phone number belonged to a phone in Mississippi.

The person posts the name of the PR person on her myspace page.

And the voice message sounds just like Brett Favre to me.

Brett Favre didn't deny it in his press conference.

The NFL has also begun investigating the incidents.

The guy is another typical millionaire athlete.

Oldbillsfan
10-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Funny how all this gets attention before they play the Jets

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Go to the deadspin.com front page right now and tell you believe in their creditibility?

Until another site comes forward on this, Im saying its all bs.

Here's your crow, DBoy.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/nfl_reviewing_favre_sex_photos_allegations_bmX3kM6vmLN4FI68wyn3hM

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Here's your crow, DBoy.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/nfl_reviewing_favre_sex_photos_allegations_bmX3kM6vmLN4FI68wyn3hM

I think you need to read the posts again, before you start talking about crow. I never said I didnt think he did it, I said I dont believe Deadspin. Now, before, or ever. Not that the NY Post is a hell of a lot better for that matter.

Laslty the NFL investigating something, is not a validation of anything actually happening. But hey if you're ok jumping the gun and condeming people that's on you.

Personally Im on Op's side of the original argument anyways, I dont really care all that much about him taking pictures of his junk, assuming he did it.

DraftBoy
10-08-2010, 03:53 PM
It seems pretty legit to me. If it's a prank... someone put in a lot of work to prank that chick.

The caller ID said the phone number belonged to a phone in Mississippi.

The person posts the name of the PR person on her myspace page.

And the voice message sounds just like Brett Favre to me.

Brett Favre didn't deny it in his press conference.

The NFL has also begun investigating the incidents.

The guy is another typical millionaire athlete.

Never once said anything about him actually doing it or not doing it. I just dont trust the original source.

HAMMER
10-08-2010, 04:10 PM
"Let me lay it out for you", it's clearly his voice, he is clearly trying to arrange a tryst. I guess only John Madden, Peter King, Deanna Favre, and god knows how many other women know if that is his unit.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist (although I realize you aren't), to connect the dots.

Captain Obvious
10-08-2010, 04:13 PM
October 8, 2010 will go down as the 1st time Draftboy was wrong about something

Commissioner
10-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Never once said anything about him actually doing it or not doing it. I just dont trust the original source.

yeah... and despite the source... sounds credible.

Commissioner
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Uh oh....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/08/favre-faces-more-allegations-from-his-new-york-days/

I say Favre doesn't finish the season.

X-Era
10-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Its absolutely his voice and he's trying to have her come over to his hotel room. That's really all I needed.

Billz_fan
10-10-2010, 09:03 AM
This story is catching fire. Now some rumblings about "other" women claiming similar encounters with Favre will surface. (edit) Ok, I just read the article in Commissioner' link It already happened :D

The good news is I don't think he will hang around after this season, so we won't have to deal with Favre watch all off season :up: Besides he will be busy with his divorce etc. lol, because if anyone can identify Bretts ding a ling in the photos it would be Mrs Favre.

Stewie
10-12-2010, 07:31 AM
I hope this doesn't prolong his career, because I don't want the offseason favruhwatch. She's gonna get half. Or more. 'Ol brett might need a couple more 10 million dollar seasons, if he can get it.

Dujek
10-12-2010, 07:52 AM
I heard that the pics were meant to go to Deanna but they were intercepted.