PDA

View Full Version : Im all for it..... BUT.....

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Im all for Nix's comments about building thru the draft.. BUT...

As far as I can see the Bills have NOONE who can pick the right players in the draft.

Not only have they not addressed key positions for players, they have not addressed the fact that the FO cant evaluate players to get the right people and not a bunch of busts.

So untill they fix the DRAFT TEAM
they will not fix the FOOTBALL TEAM

Extremebillsfan247
10-08-2010, 06:08 AM
We are just going to have to give him some time to see where he goes with it. It's too early to tell whether his plan will actually work here or not. I think he is attempting to follow the same formula used in his days with San Diego. If I'm correct, you can look at how those drafts went for them while he was there to kind of guage where he might be going with this team into the next couple of years. JMO Whether it works or not, who knows? only time can answer that.

ublinkwescore
10-08-2010, 08:21 AM
god, please let it work

ddaryl
10-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Nix has had one draft

contact me in 3 years because that is the only way to make this statement in regards to the Nix era

Beebe's Kid
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
ddaryl, oh ddaryl... You are not allowed to be reasonable!! This team has ruined lives for so long!! It isn't unreasonable to think that Nix was the one that has been drafting our players for the last decade... I am sure it all fits into "Project Kelsay." You know, the one where they are alienating the fan base so they can move.

Seriously...there are 50 threads a day started that rehash the same old, completely illogical BS. Yes, this is a **** thread. Nix became GM in December...one draft into an overhaul is way too early to be talking about his ability to draft.