• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Fred's going to have a huge game

on Sunday. I'd imagine he's not real happy with his involvement in the offense so far this year and he makes a statement on Sunday. I'm guessing over a hundred on the ground and another 50 receiving. Sprinkle in a couple TD's and Fred's point is well taken.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Fred's going to have a huge game

He won't have more than 60 yds

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
      Want to wager on that?

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
        I've got a $100 that says he will, put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• HAMMER
          • Jul 2003

What the Bills did to FJ is ridiculous. He played very good football last year and there was no reason to give Lynch his job. He is a better back period, his YPC were almost a full yard better last year. How do pull a guy that averaged over 4 yards a pop? His vision and decision making are top notch. I love watching Jackson run, I cringe when Lynch takes the handoff.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

problem is that the bills defense sucks so badly that if they fall behind, the team feels this need to throw a lot. and once they are behind by 2, they comopletely abandon the run.

the only hope that jackson's runs aren't wasted is that we have to score touchdowns, because we know jacksonville will.

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
              What the Bills did to FJ is ridiculous. He played very good football last year and there was no reason to give Lynch his job. He is a better back period, his YPC were almost a full yard better last year. How do pull a guy that averaged over 4 yards a pop? His vision and decision making are top notch. I love watching Jackson run, I cringe when Lynch takes the handoff.
              Which is why I don't really care that Lynch is gone. Fred is the better back and has been for the last two years. Marshawn is a dime a dozen in the NFL and I think we'll all see this very soon. No question in my mind that Fred is the better all around back.

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

I agree he is going to have a good game. Maybe not huge, but I think 90 yds rushing and about 30 yds receiving and a TD
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                  • Sep 2010

Lol this is always on this forum... Someone always predicts something very positive for the Bills... yet we always get stomped.
                  Originally posted by OpIv37
                  You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                    Lol this is always on this forum... Someone always predicts something very positive for the Bills...
                    That's what fans used to do all the time, but less now. If you dare be positive, you're basically called an idiot for not knowing exactly how bad we are.

You have to be an analyst now, and point out all of our shortcomings.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bulldog
                      Top Dog
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                      Lol this is always on this forum... Someone always predicts something very positive for the Bills... yet we always get stomped.
                      Look, I'm not syaing the Bills will win. I'm just pointing out the fact that I think Fred will put up some big numbers.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                        • Sep 2010

I think CJ would do a lot better, his fast speed against their slow D
                        You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• HAMMER
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          That's what fans used to do all the time, but less now. If you dare be positive, you're basically called an idiot for not knowing exactly how bad we are.

You have to be an analyst now, and point out all of our shortcomings.
                          Oh so many experts nowadays aren't there?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                            • Sep 2010

Hammer you speak like you can judge an expert from a non?

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

I agree, Freddie will have a good game, perhaps 100.

Unfortunately, so will MJD. I expct he will crack 200 yards.

Comment

Working...
                              X