X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills/New York Jets game

Here's my photos from the Buffalo Bills/New York Jets game last Sunday. Let me know what you think. When I get a chance, I will post some photos in this thread. But here's the link to the gallery....

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills/New York Jets game

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

As always Mike I enjoyed your pics You do a good job changing things up. In other words there not all from the same spot and angle. Keep em coming

I used to take rolls of film at the stadium. I had a 35mm with some giant lenses back in the 80's and due to a lack of winning I was able to go just about anywhere I wanted inside the stadium. The lousy part is I left them with my mom when I moved and have no idea what she did with them. She has since passed on. I would love to get my hands on them now just to relive a little bit from the time period. I did it mostly from about 1984 to 1992 or so. Some of them I have hanging on my walls. I did have some nice pics of Kelly and Reich running out of the tunnel side by side and in stride. It was good stuff. Sigh*
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Mikey... Where're the tailgate photos... Those are all I wanna see.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
          As always Mike I enjoyed your pics You do a good job changing things up. In other words there not all from the same spot and angle. Keep em coming

I used to take rolls of film at the stadium. I had a 35mm with some giant lenses back in the 80's and due to a lack of winning I was able to go just about anywhere I wanted inside the stadium. The lousy part is I left them with my mom when I moved and have no idea what she did with them. She has since passed on. I would love to get my hands on them now just to relive a little bit from the time period. I did it mostly from about 1984 to 1992 or so. Some of them I have hanging on my walls. I did have some nice pics of Kelly and Reich running out of the tunnel side by side and in stride. It was good stuff. Sigh*
          Thanks! Glad you like em.

I used to take lots of photos with my old 35mm too. I still prefer that camera, if i had a bigger lens. The digital cameras are sweet, but they still suck when it's dark, especially my Kodak. I'd love to see your photos too. It would be sweet to relive the old Bills memories from when I was a kid....
          Last edited by Michael82; 10-08-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
            Mikey... Where're the tailgate photos... Those are all I wanna see.
            Didn't get any. It was raining too much and I didnt want to take my camera out yet.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=Billz_fan]As always Mike I enjoyed your pics You do a good job changing things up. In other words there not all from the same spot and angle. Keep em coming

Ah yeah they are

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                Ah yeah they are
                I sit in the tunnel end zone...how else am I supposed to get different angles and shots?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Nice pics!

Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                    • Aug 2008

I see you only took a few pix after halftime
                    Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Michael82
                      I sit in the tunnel end zone...how else am I supposed to get different angles and shots?
                      Thanks for sharing they are nice pics a little jealous i guess. again thanks for the share. Go Bills

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
                        I see you only took a few pix after halftime
                        yeah, it was raining more and I was worried about ruining my camera so I put it away for a while. Plus a bunch of the drives in the second half seemed to be mainly on the other side of the field...

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                          Thanks for sharing they are nice pics a little jealous i guess. again thanks for the share. Go Bills
                          No problem. Glad you like em.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

****ing awesome job, Michael!!
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                              ****ing awesome job, Michael!!
                              Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                              X