X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

There is no hope.

Hopeless. That describes this team. How can you even have hope we will get a franchise QB when we get the #1 pick in the draft? Nix will **** that up too. Do you really have any faith in a GM that thought it was a priority to extend Chris Kelsay? If you do I say you are This team won't be good for at least 5 years and that's assuming the guys that take over for Nix and Gailey are competent. If Ralphs the one hiring them they won't be
  • billz83
    • Mar 2010

Re: There is no hope.

agree with u completely this team is a DISASTER! Wilson is the worst owner in NFL history to ALLOW this to happen for over a decade..and now we have passed the lions as the worst team in the NFL..everyone expects all the other teams that are winless to win before us..what does that tell u! this was onna the only games we had a chance to win and we BLEW it..0-16 here we come..hopefully wilson sells this team by next year and whoever buys them CLEANS HOUSE get all these GARBAGE A** SCRUBS OUTTA HERE..let them go join the UFL..they are NOT NFL MATERIAL..no faith in nix or gailey after extendin kelsay just a buncha C*** SUCKIN yes men for old man wilson.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

It does look bad.

I was a kid back in the early 1980's. I don't remember if the 2-14 teams were this bad.

Comment

• useab
        • Jan 2010

There is hope...What this team needs is a little Luck. Just keep on losing Bills. Andrew Luck will hopefully come out of college and the team snags him and all is fixed!!......except for wr, ot, te, dt, de, olb, mlb, db, ss, fs......damn that just made me depressed

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by useab
          There is hope...What this team needs is a little Luck. Just keep on losing Bills. Andrew Luck will hopefully come out of college and the team snags him and all is fixed!!......except for wr, ot, te, dt, de, olb, mlb, db, ss, fs......damn that just made me depressed
          No kidding! At-least we will have the 1st pick in the other 6 rounds.
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• unpaid_bills
            • Nov 2004

at least its "entertaining" to watch. I sort of tune in to see how bad they will be at this point. I honestly thought the D would keep us close in some games they cant stop the run, have no answer for any TE. LB's are horrible in pass coverage and no pass rush. 30+ Pts allowed and 200+ yds rushing you aren't going to win with that. At least try and blitz a couple times its not like Garrard was lighting the league up - I just don't get it.

I love the Bills will watch win or lose, but hate to admit we are not only the worse team and run franchise in the NFL, even more embarrasing we are the laughing stock by other teams, fans, announcers, media. The only positive we wont lose next week....
            Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• useab
              • Jan 2010

We have to nail every single pick in the next 2 or 3 drafts to even be good in like 5 years

Comment

• bluerosekiller
                • Jul 2008

Nope.

You're right. There is, indeed, no hope.

Not until this team has a new owner who gives a damn about something else other than how much he's going to be able to leave behind in his coffers when he's in his coffin.

As long as Wilson is still alive he's going to bottomline anything & everything to do w/the Bills.
                It's obvious.

So, while some of you may get your hopes up about some inspirational turn around following April's draft, the cold hard facts are that as long as Wilson is drawing breath, this franchise will be & will remain a bottom dweller.

Of this I've resigned myself.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                  Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by bluerosekiller
                  Nope.

You're right. There is, indeed, no hope.

Not until this team has a new owner who gives a damn about something else other than how much he's going to be able to leave behind in his coffers when he's in his coffin.

As long as Wilson is still alive he's going to bottomline anything & everything to do w/the Bills.
                  It's obvious.

So, while some of you may get your hopes up about some inspirational turn around following April's draft, the cold hard facts are that as long as Wilson is drawing breath, this franchise will be & will remain a bottom dweller.

Of this I've resigned myself.
                  lets be a little intellectually honest here... do u remeber the 90s under wilson?

Comment

• G Wolly
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                    lets be a little intellectually honest here... do u remeber the 90s under wilson?
                    Do you remember the second half of the 90s until now?

Comment

• bluerosekiller
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                      Well...
                      While I may have liked my suds a wee bit too much back in those days whilst THOROUGHLY enjoying the glory days of the Bills, I DO, in fact, remember the '90s well.
                      Why do you ask?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I understand the frustration, and as a long time fan, it's as bad as I ever remember.

I just think we're a franchise QB and 2 or 3 really good defensive players away from respectability. Not five years.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bluerosekiller
                          • Jul 2008

Sorry Jan, but judging by the way this team looks & behaves on the field, it's going to take a LOT more than just a couple/few key components to turn this thing around.
                          The culture of losing has clearly set in deeply like a cancer & the addition of some healthy tissue isn't going to be enough to cure it.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

As long as we have a team, there will be hope.

This isn't a road that hasn't been traveled before.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• corry20
                              • Oct 2004

I just got back from the game and you can see the stands are not very full and the fans are starting to to get sick of losing.This is only going to get worse not better the way things are going.

Last edited by corry20; 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X