PDA

View Full Version : dick jauron ran this team into the ground

djjimkelly
10-10-2010, 03:40 PM
he gave us cover 2 losers on D

he axed all the talent on O

this season and maybe next isnt on gailey

its all on jauron walking into to team with the shelves half full and by the time he left there are maybe 2 jars left

Mr. Pink
10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
This was a competitive near .500 team with Dick Jauron.

This is a downright embarrassment to NFL football with Chan Gailey.

RoscoeMagic
10-10-2010, 03:42 PM
You mean Ralph Wilson?

Novacane
10-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Jauron was a joke. Gailey is a joke. Man it sucks being a Bills fan :ill:

billz83
10-10-2010, 03:49 PM
i honestly didnt think it was possible to get a GM and coaches that were worse then the jauron era..boy was i wrong...Gailey needs to go back to college he ISNT a NFL worthy coach..he is getting outcoached by everyone.

djjimkelly
10-10-2010, 03:49 PM
so gailey drafted maybin? or poz?

****ed up JP and i know JP wasnt the best he was better then edwards and fitz.

gailey got rid of spikes fletcher?

gailey traded peters?

say what u want the bills got lucky with id say half the wins during the jauron era.

this team is a by product of being left with not much talent

that being said spiller was a serious luxury pick. this team needed o line and d line help or qb help

djjimkelly
10-10-2010, 03:51 PM
i do agree qb wasnt the choice this year but no oline or d line or LB in first this year was a joke.

they could have traded down

Thurmal
10-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Jauron was a loser, but at least we lost with dignity.

I hated the guy, but he obviously was working with the scraps he was given. yeah, he made stupid decisions non-stop, but he could pull out 5-7 wins. Gailey will be lucky to get two.

IAG
10-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I have said it since Donahoe was fired. He was the best thing going and Ralph fired him.

kingJofNYC
10-10-2010, 04:26 PM
All the fans trash, rightfully so, guys like Poz/Whitner/Maybin/McCargo/Ellison/Kelsay who were all Jauron guys, and yet they expect Gailey to win with this ****. We wouldn't have been able to resign Kelsay if we didn't resign him in the first place! HAHAHA

We're ****ed, I'm giving Gailey a pass for the entire year. Our run D is the biggest problem, and it was a problem last year as well. Soft front 7, we were using safeties as LBs..haha.

Akhippo
10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
At least Jauron made a good chicken broth out of chicken ***. Not soup by any means.

Gailey and Edwards are stilll screwing with the pots and pans. If the talent sucks, hit them with aggression. Dont sit there play after play with your arse in the air taking it over and over without change.

If its 0-16 i would seriously have to consider a coach change. hell, we are laughing stocks anyway. Getting reamed for a one year change adds nothing extra.

Cleve
10-10-2010, 04:51 PM
We're ****ed, I'm giving Gailey a pass for the entire year. Our run D is the biggest problem, and it was a problem last year as well. Soft front 7, we were using safeties as LBs..haha.
Can we give Gailey a pass on the Kelsay $24 million dollar deal? Gailey had to be involved in that.

And as RoscoMagic said earlier, it's really Ralph Wilson who has run this team completely into the ground since he took over "managing" it back in 2000. Almost all the front office decisions have been made by him, or his "Yes" men like Russ Brandon.

Wilson shouldn't even have a taxpayer purchased urinal named after him, let alone a multi-million dollar taxpayer provided facility (Rich Stadium). Yet everybody and their brother wants to keep sucking up to him... it's disgusting! Wilson needs to be held fully accountable by the sports media for the woes of this team - the press should be excoriating him every time the Bills' troubles are mentioned.

Extremebillsfan247
10-10-2010, 05:00 PM
We are bottoming out. Isn't that what we wanted? lol Worst season start in 25 years. We are on a roll to franchise QB. Lets do this, I'm ready.

kingJofNYC
10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Can we give Gailey a pass on the Kelsay $24 million dollar deal? Gailey had to be involved in that.

Well Kelsay should have never been resigned the first time, which took place under Jauron. It's a ******ed signing, but his ass will no doubt be cut, I'm pretty sure the guaranteed money is almost nothing.

Agreed on Wilson, also agree that tanking is the best thing to do. We need to bottom out, turn this roster over.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Goes to show you how good of a coach Jauron was, he got 7-9 x 3 and 3-6 out of these crap players he had to deal with.

Ingtar33
10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
he gave us cover 2 losers on D

he axed all the talent on O

this season and maybe next isnt on gailey

its all on jauron walking into to team with the shelves half full and by the time he left there are maybe 2 jars left

Wait... the team was competitive against everyone in the league (except the pats) and constantly hitting about 500 under DJ...

Gailey takes over and this team devolves into the worst pile of crap i've had the displeasure of watching... and it's DJ's fault?

dude... pass me the hopeium.

bluerosekiller
10-10-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty pissed at Gaily's too little, too late decisions off the field AND his *****ty calls on game days like today, but Wilson is the one who made the TOTAL & COMPLETE blunder of a decision to hire Marv Levy for a job that he was absolutely unqualified for out of cronyism & that same cronyism brought us Dick Lauron. Whose combined ineptitude has led us here to this point.

malo
10-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Everyone trying to assign blame to one person. Folks, this is a multi level, multi person, all out cluster f#ck

Ickybaluky
10-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Defensively, Jauron was a lot better. On the first Mercedes Lewis TD, they had Chris Kelsey trying to match up in man against Mercedes Lewis. On the Sims-Walker TD, Poslusney was in coverage. Seriously? I don't think it is fair to ask either player to match up in those circumstances.

Gailey brought in Edwards as a DC, and the result hasn't been good.

mightysimi
10-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Everyone looks lost on D. The only ones with any sort of experience are torbor and davis. How can we expect 9 other guys to suddenly figure out a whole new defence. I'm not trying to make excuses but we aren't dealing with the same talent level or proven D coord like GB. It's going to take time. But not being able to stop anyone is getting annoying.

cookie G
10-10-2010, 07:39 PM
The 2010 Bills have just matched the 2009 Bills for games giving up 30+ points.

Its week 5.

George Edwards really sucks, and really shouldn't make it through bye week.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-10-2010, 08:59 PM
This was a competitive near .500 team with Dick Jauron.

This is a downright embarrassment to NFL football with Chan Gailey.

Exactly, I'm so sick of self proclaimed pundits around here blaming every loss or gaffe by this team on Jauron. This in now the Gailey/Nix era. Our record is 0-5. Nuff said.

Spiderweb
10-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Exactly, I'm so sick of self proclaimed pundits around here blaming every loss or gaffe by this team on Jauron. This in now the Gailey/Nix era. Our record is 0-5. Nuff said.

While I can try to understand your position in this, one still cannot lay blame on the new "administration" so soon after the previous "administration" has left the cupboard so bare. Like it or not, it takes time and hard work to right a ship so sadly neglected for years. We're not a patient people, but make no mistake, there isn't a magic wand that can undue all the previous damage. It is likely to take a couple more years (minimum) just to be respectable.

kingJofNYC
10-10-2010, 10:04 PM

You're the same guy who made a thread ball washing Arthur Moats, a guy who hasn't done squat in the NFL, and when people gave you **** about it you told them to be patient. Take some of your own advice.

mark1126
10-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Jauron won 7 games in 2008 and the bills won 6 last year...look at this mess..these coaches cant do as well as Jauron (who was promptly picked up by the eagles and andy reid raved about him) with the same sucky talent

djjimkelly
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
dick picked crap players new regime new system and how do u people know the bills admin is shooting for the top pick?

kingJofNYC
10-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Much tougher schedule to start this season. Who ****ing cares what Reid said about Jauron, a guy he's been friends with for years (also coached together)? Cowher waxed poetic about Nix, he must be good am I right!

I can't believe all the Jauron apologists.

Look at the teams he beat the last 2 seasons:

2009: TB/Jets (Sanchez gift)/Carolina (awful)/Miami/Colts (2nd/3rd team)/KC (awful)

2008: Seattle (awful the last two years)/ Jags (by a point)/Oakland/St.Louis/SD (blackout game)/KC (awful Herm stilling coaching)/Denver

Team has played like **** but I don't think we were winning a thing with Jauron this year either. If anything we miss Fewell, but it's not like the run D was any better going down the stretch last season.

Remember when everyone would pun Perry Fool..lol. How's that working out? Talent is better in NY you say? Hmmm....

billz83
10-11-2010, 12:38 AM
these coaches should be in the college ranks..this is who nix and wilson brought in..i agree the jauron era is one of the reasons this team is so terrible but at the end of the day ralph wilson allows this garbage to take place!!

Mike
10-11-2010, 01:20 AM
I have said it since Donahoe was fired. He was the best thing going and Ralph fired him.

TD tried to win. He had the right idea: taking a bottom ranked defense and infusing it with talent (from mid 20's to #2 Overall), getting Drew Bledsoe...etc... his faults were with coaching pickups and the lines (From what I see, every franchise has its strengths and weakness at evaluating certain positions and it seems to be the lines for Buffalo.)

starrymessenger
10-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Looks like the Bills will be bottoming out this season. They are looking like the Rams, Lions and KC of recent years (not this year, those teams are well ahead of us). Should we reasonably expect them to be better than those teams were. I doubt it. Also it looks like it takes 2 to three years of solid drafting and judicious FA signings to bring a team back so even in the best of worlds (where we draft well and sign quality FAs) things are not going to change dramatically anytime soon. Screw up your draft for 10 consecutive years and that is the price you pay (also BTW what got the Rams, Lions and KC in the same mess before they got smart and changed the FO and HC). I'm willing to give the new crew some slack. Hope they don't hang themselves with it.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 01:54 PM
You're the same guy who made a thread ball washing Arthur Moats, a guy who hasn't done squat in the NFL, and when people gave you **** about it you told them to be patient. Take some of your own advice.

Moats is a rookie diamond in the rough type. Gailey/Nix are career NFL men that one would expect would have some sort of clue as to what to do in their respective positions. Both are proving to be complete and utter buffoons.

Sheesh...

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 01:55 PM
The "blame it all on Jauron" crowd are simply grasping at straws in a feable attempt to defend the pathetic Gailey/Nix era.