PDA

View Full Version : Talent bad, but talent "pickers" worse

snow1989
10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I read all these threads on how bad players are, but is it really their fault that they are here? Frankly, I think the whole scouting department has to go....whose drafting these guys? McCargo-bust, Edwards-bust, Losman-bust, Maybin-Most likely a bust...and in order to replace the 'draft holes' we've brought in free agents cut by other teams.

Everyone is looking forward to us getting a high pick in the draft, but I don't think it'll make a damn bit of difference unless the scouting department gets a complete overall....the picks will simply be wasted

mrbojanglezs
10-10-2010, 07:03 PM
the scouts don't make the picks can't blame them unless you know exactly how the organization works

modrak doesn't make the picks either thats why he likes working here cuz he has no responsibility towards the picks

blam falls on levy, russ brandon, jauron, ralph wilson, and as of this year nix

snow1989
10-10-2010, 11:11 PM
the scouts don't make the picks can't blame them unless you know exactly how the organization works

modrak doesn't make the picks either thats why he likes working here cuz he has no responsibility towards the picks

blam falls on levy, russ brandon, jauron, ralph wilson, and as of this year nix

The scouts don't make the picks, but they do evaluate the talent. Sure Levy, Brandon etc watch some film, but they rely also on what the scouts report and then start assembling draft order etc. They (GM coach, etc ) are to blame as well, but I just don't think they are getting good evaluations either...amazing how many other teams have found later round 'gems'

billz83
10-11-2010, 12:48 AM
the talent here is terrible and the guys doing the drafting are terrible..if Nix doesnt bring in a HERD of EXTREMELY good FAz this offseason he should without a DOUBT be fired..there should be zero tolerence for incompetence..enough with the draft busts, scrubs, practice squad jobbers, talentless FAz, and 3rd string backups being starters here in buffalo!!