• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Taylor Zaius
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2010

The Gailey/Nix era succumbs to 0-5....

Another weak effort by our team today. Looks like we may end up going 0-16 which I know is fine with some of you as you seem to think that will "guarantee" us our next franchise QB. I'm starting to think Gailey/Nix share your view. By gawd we look and behave exactly like what we are - losers.

Gailey is a joke as a head coach, proving why he has been passed over for years and years. He's lost the team already, actually he never has had them in the first place. Nix has done squat to date to improve our roster.

0-5 gentlemen. Pathetic.
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: The Gailey/Nix era succumbs to 0-5....

And every week we get this same post from the same
    Person

Don't you understand this is the first year for them and they are trying to convert a cover 2 d to 3-4 and have no talent at qb

Ya one draft fixes that

Actually felt team played ok today just not that talented

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
      Senior Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by mikemac2001
      And every week we get this same post from the same
      Person

Don't you understand this is the first year for them and they are trying to convert a cover 2 d to 3-4 and have no talent at qb

Ya one draft fixes that

Actually felt team played ok today just not that talented
      LOL. Our resident Gailey/Nix apologist weighs in defending our feable performance today. Gee, how shocking. LOL.

Hey Mikey, we're 0-5. Sorry, guy but there just aint no way the likes of you can put lipstick on that pig.

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

Ya I'm thrilled that we are 0-5 ya ya ya I love chan and nix

O wait no I'm pissed but I understand the process doesn't happen over night and jauron era set his way back

Our d blows and our o lacks talent I'm pretty sure that means a bad year. If we had a qb who didn't have to skip bubble screens to his wr or lbs who could cover and a dline that could stop some runs ya and we were still 0-5 I'd be on chans ass but the truth is this team doesn't have the talent

You can say what you want about the draft picks but I'm not claiming them busts after 5 games

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

I think our defensive coordinator is a moron, another bad choice. The offense looks better as of late since Edwards is gone, but this should have been dealt with with in the preseason, we could have had a franchise Qb in the 3rd round. And the linemen that always false start in the redzone kiling our drives, where do we get these tools from. Lets face it, 2nd a goal from the 1, we should have scored and we probably win this game. Instead we kick a FG. Same old **** over and over.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• G Wolly
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001

O wait no I'm pissed but I understand the process doesn't happen over night and jauron era set his way back
            Can we start an exclusive club for the select few of us that understand the reality of coaching a team in your first year.

We gotta stick together.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
              Senior Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Turf
              I think our defensive coordinator is a moron, another bad choice. The offense looks better as of late since Edwards is gone, but this should have been dealt with with in the preseason, we could have had a franchise Qb in the 3rd round. And the linemen that always false start in the redzone kiling our drives, where do we get these tools from. Lets face it, 2nd a goal from the 1, we should have scored and we probably win this game. Instead we kick a FG. Same old **** over and over.
              Bingo. Spot on.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                Senior Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by G Wolly
                Can we start an exclusive club for the select few of us that understand the reality of coaching a team in your first year.

We gotta stick together.
                Yes, you pom pom waivers can line up outside of OBD every morning and do cartwheels over all decisions made. LOL.

We've been "patient" for over a decade friend. It's time for some positive action. Nix/Gailey aint getting it done and show no signs of ever getting it done.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                  • Sep 2008

Well, for all of you who expected a quick turn around like Miami etc., now you know it isn't that easy. This team was this bad last year, we just got lucky enough to play teams at the time that were just as bad. The tougher schedule just uncovered how bad this team really is. It is completely void of talent. Nothing can be done about that tomorrow, it's going to take at least a couple of years to fix it. JMO

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Drafting JP Losman put this franchise back 10 years, he's to blame.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      Drafting JP Losman put this franchise back 10 years, he's to blame.
                      I'll say this about the whole JP Losman experiment. At least we were average. Now this team can't even be remotely competitive at the NFL level. What we are seeing now is what happens when your Owner is all in house with his hires. JMO

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

We're gonna need 2 more drafts to get anywhere. 2012 season here we come.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

In 2 weeks, will there be the Gailey/Nix 0-6 thread?

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            I'm pretty sure of that. Unless we can stop the run, we won't beat anyone. We won't be outscoring anyone with Fitz as our QB, so it falls to the defense to show up, and our defense has all but packed it in for the year. JMO

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                              Senior Zoner
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                              Unfortunately yes. This Gailey/Nix thing is proving to be a fricken' disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X