PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will we go 0 - 16 ???

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Vote now and share your thoughts!

YardRat
10-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Why embellish the options and make it impossible to answer?

Will we go 0-16? No...pretty hard to do and we will find a way to win one or two. Will Gailey/Nix will find a way to lead us to greatness quickly? No...if they can at all, it'll take time.

Cleve
10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Going 0-16 is almost as hard to do as 16-0. There's nothing that 'memorable' about this team - it is firmly mired in mediocrity.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-10-2010, 09:28 PM
it is firmly mired in mediocrity.
well its firmly mired in total suckitude not mediocrity... mediocrity would be a way yonder step up at this point :)

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-10-2010, 09:30 PM
We are horrible. Gailey was a mistake and Nix is clueless. Fact.

Spiderweb
10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Why embellish the options and make it impossible to answer?

Will we go 0-16? No...pretty hard to do and we will find a way to win one or two. Will Gailey/Nix will find a way to lead us to greatness quickly? No...if they can at all, it'll take time.

Exactly.... What is the point, other than the initiators blatant bias being thrown in everyones face. Taylor should work in the political arena....or Fox news.

Mike13
10-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah, probably.

SaviorEdwards
10-10-2010, 10:31 PM
the bills aren't consistent or focused enough to pull that off. They'll stub their toe at some point and walk into a win.

TacklingDummy
10-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Buffalo will squeak out a meaningless 3 or 4 wins so that they won't be in position to draft their franchise QB. They will even screw up at sucking.

Ingtar33
10-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Buffalo will squeak out a meaningless 3 or 4 wins so that they won't be in position to draft their franchise QB. They will even screw up at sucking.

it's alright... even if we draft first they'll pick the next Ryan Leaf/JaMarcus Russel and miss the next Payton Manning.

If there is one thing we can count on, it's this team's inability to pick the correct talent.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2010, 12:08 AM
shove your ****ing useless one sided polls up your ass.

AndreReed83
10-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Once Cowher and Shanahan fell through, I truly think the plan the whole time was to suck. Maybe not THIS bad, but pretty bad nonetheless. This team will benefit more from getting the talent of the number 1 pick, plus the publicity it brings, than a mediocre season that results in a 8-12 pick.

Though, I'm still unsure why Spiller isn't being used more on offense. Besides the fact he isn't ready, I think they are trying to save his legs for next season and beyond.

Night Train
10-11-2010, 05:00 AM
Vote now and share your thoughts!

We're all waiting for you to share your first cognitive thought.

Don't let us down !

Buddo
10-11-2010, 05:34 AM
We're all waiting for you to share your first cognitive thought.

Don't let us down !

The likelihood of Taylor making a worthwhile post ever, would be already way over 0-16. Probably means he sucks.

Dujek
10-11-2010, 07:39 AM
The Bills probably won't finish 0-16, but it will be a close thing.

It does take a special kind of suck to go 0-16, and I just don't think we're there yet. Maybe next year.

Dujek
10-11-2010, 07:40 AM

See, Taylor has done something useful. He's got the two of us on the same side of an argument.

hydro
10-11-2010, 08:25 AM

You really have some anger issues...

Dujek
10-11-2010, 08:50 AM
You really have some anger issues...

But in this case he has a point.

T-Long
10-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I may be in the minority here, but I think Gailey and Nix are the right guys for the job, even though it is not showing as of yet.

Did they drop the ball on overestimating Trent? Absoultely. But did they take action immediately? Yes. Not a lot of people would have done that.

Marshawn Lynch was a night out away from getting a large suspension...they got what they could. It's funny now that reports are coming out stating that we could have gotten more for Lynch, quoting NFL teams. Bull. If a team wanted Lynch, then go and get him and place the call. Don't wait for Nix to call you.

The transition to 3-4 is a very hard thing to do, and it won't happen overnight because we don't have the personnel yet.

Spiller was by far the best available player at pick #9. With a team like the Bills, you can not reach for a player at that spot. Fred Jackson and Spiller are going to be a great duo for the next few seasons.

Does this team need to fill a lot of holes? Yes. It needs to hit rock bottom and start from scratch. I don't know about you, but season after season of finishing 7-9 or 6-10 is getting old fast. Buddy Nix knows talent and he will bring talent to this team. If you don't believe me, his track record speaks for itself.

I know people hate hearing "Give it time" because I am sick of hearing that myself. But that's the only way to turn a team around. They are sifting through the garbage and trying to gather as many draft picks as possible and trying to turn this losing mentality around. I think they are heading in the right direction, although I do know I may be in the minority here.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Looks as if sentiments are darn near 50-50 that we go winless this season. Sad, sad state of affairs. It would be easier to swallow had we done something to upgrade the roster this offseason. Nix is a fool for ignoring the gaping holes in our roster and Gailey is merely an adequate asst coach, nothing more.

Vote now! Let's hear from all!!

Extremebillsfan247
10-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Not a very good poll in my opinion. First, yes there is a possibility that this team could go 0-16. But winning one game is in no way a great thing, so I don't see what your trying to get at. 1-15 is just as bad if not barely better than 0-16 and 1-15 is more likely. It is extremely difficult in the NFL to go winnless through out the course of a season. At some point this team will win one. It could come on a fluke bad game by another team on the schedule, or maybe we find a way to win when a team is in its garbage time at the end of the season with nothing left to play for. I just don't see this team as bad as it is going 0-16.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 11:57 AM
We are horrible. Gailey was a mistake and Nix is clueless. Fact.
Go away, Taylor. You're nothing but a hater & a crybaby. "Fact". LOL:limpclap:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Go away, Taylor. You're nothing but a hater & a crybaby. "Fact". LOL:limpclap:

Your little purple icon of the smiley guy clapping reminds me of those of you who wave pom poms at every decision OBD makes. LOL. Sorry guy I am out of patience. Here's a icon for you - :loser: LOL.

NorthCarBills
10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I voted yes, because the Jags game was the only one I thought to be reasonably winnable.

But, there's probably going to be some win mixed in when we least expect it.

Edit: My vote has nothing to do with my long-term hope for Gailey/Nix. Just an opinion based on this year's state of affairs.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Your little purple icon of the smiley guy clapping reminds me of those of you who wave pom poms at every decision OBD makes. LOL. Sorry guy I am out of patience. Here's a icon for you - :loser: LOL.

I'm no loser, pal-o-mine. You should know better than to mess with your betters. Take a long walk on a short peer.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :drool2:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm no loser, pal-o-mine. You should know better than to mess with your betters. Take a long walk on a short peer.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :drool2:

LOL. Only a fool would still have faith in Gailey/Nix at this point. In case you havent noticed we are 0-5 and falling fast.

Tbuffalobills
10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
2-14!!!!

SaviorEdwards
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
http://www.billievers.com/forums/images/smilies/1a.gifThis might be tough to hear but the Bills suck and have for a decade!!!http://www.billievers.com/forums/images/smilies/1a.gif

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 09:43 PM
http://www.billievers.com/forums/images/smilies/1a.gifThis might be tough to hear but the Bills suck and have for a decade!!!http://www.billievers.com/forums/images/smilies/1a.gif

You think? Can we salvage the season by eaking out a win somewhere. We truly our a sorry lot of a team. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-11-2010, 09:45 PM

Pound sand and cease the insults. If you don't like the poll move on. Worry about your own work on this great board - there is plenty there to keep you busy. :mad:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-12-2010, 05:16 AM
A nail biter of a poll thus far with 45% of respondents indicated we will go winless. Vote now gentlemen!

SABURZFAN
10-12-2010, 04:58 PM
it won't surprise me when they do go 0-16.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
it won't surprise me when they do go 0-16.

Agreed. Blame this lame excuse of a season squarely on Nix and Gailey. Idiots. :bike:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-16-2010, 09:15 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I think Gailey and Nix are the right guys for the job, even though it is not showing as of yet.

Did they drop the ball on overestimating Trent? Absoultely. But did they take action immediately? Yes. Not a lot of people would have done that.

Marshawn Lynch was a night out away from getting a large suspension...they got what they could. It's funny now that reports are coming out stating that we could have gotten more for Lynch, quoting NFL teams. Bull. If a team wanted Lynch, then go and get him and place the call. Don't wait for Nix to call you.

The transition to 3-4 is a very hard thing to do, and it won't happen overnight because we don't have the personnel yet.

Spiller was by far the best available player at pick #9. With a team like the Bills, you can not reach for a player at that spot. Fred Jackson and Spiller are going to be a great duo for the next few seasons.

Does this team need to fill a lot of holes? Yes. It needs to hit rock bottom and start from scratch. I don't know about you, but season after season of finishing 7-9 or 6-10 is getting old fast. Buddy Nix knows talent and he will bring talent to this team. If you don't believe me, his track record speaks for itself.

I know people hate hearing "Give it time" because I am sick of hearing that myself. But that's the only way to turn a team around. They are sifting through the garbage and trying to gather as many draft picks as possible and trying to turn this losing mentality around. I think they are heading in the right direction, although I do know I may be in the minority here.

How much time are you willing to give the Nix/Gailey team? Will 0-16 change your sentiments?

For the rest of you: Vote if you have not already done so ! :pirate2:

bf1
10-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Taylor, what's up buddy!

BertSquirtgum
10-16-2010, 10:32 PM
talking to yourself seems kind of foolish

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Keep voting gents, this poll is going down to the wire! Vote now!

G Wolly
10-20-2010, 09:06 PM
We let this thread go down for a reason.

Go away.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 05:47 AM
We let this thread go down for a reason.

Go away.

What's the reason? Who is "we"?
Sorry DirtyJobs guy, I have as much right to post a poll on this forum as you do to make a post to defend the status quo. Pound sand. :bringit:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Exactly.... What is the point, other than the initiators blatant bias being thrown in everyones face. Taylor should work in the political arena....or Fox news.

LOL. What's wrong with Fox News? Those guys are the only ones that get it right. The fact that you despise them is telling. :zonelunch

G Wolly
10-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Sorry DirtyJobs guy, I have as much right to post a poll on this forum as you do to make a post to defend the status quot. Pound sand. :bringit:

DirtyJobs guy. Nice.

You're right, you do have the right to post a poll. But when a thread goes down with obviously no discussion happening, bumping your own thread which is bound to repeat the same decline is unnecessary.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 01:41 PM
DirtyJobs guy. Nice.

You're right, you do have the right to post a poll. But when a thread goes down with obviously no discussion happening, bumping your own thread which is bound to repeat the same decline is unnecessary.

Actually, I was only responding to you and some other :clown: . The fact is this post is quite popular and the vote is very, very close. Sorry if this annoys the cool aid drinkers around here. :zonelunch

Bill Cody
10-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Actually, I was only responding to you and some other :clown: . The fact is this post is quite popular and the vote is very, very close. Sorry if this annoys the cool aid drinkers around here. :zonelunch

None of us are annoyed because we're "cool aid drinkers", the last time cool aid was being served at 1 BD was 2002. But having a thought deeper than "we're 0-5 therefore Gailey/Nix are the worst team in the league" is obviously well beyond your comprehension. Best of luck with your "poll" though.:up:

G Wolly
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Actually, I was only responding to you and some other :clown: . The fact is this post is quite popular and the vote is very, very close.

If by "quite popular" you mean, no one cared for about 5 days which is why the thread went away.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 04:36 PM
If by "quite popular" you mean, no one cared for about 5 days which is why the thread went away.

The poll has even more activitiy on it as a result of our discourse today. 41 think we will win a game, 38 think we will go winless. Please quit attacking topics you do not enjoy, Simply :ignore: them if you have an issue with them.
El comprehende? Gracias. :plane:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 04:38 PM
None of us are annoyed because we're "cool aid drinkers", the last time cool aid was being served at 1 BD was 2002. But having a thought deeper than "we're 0-5 therefore Gailey/Nix are the worst team in the league" is obviously well beyond your comprehension. Best of luck with your "poll" though.:up:

Sorry pal, 38 folks thus far think we will go winless, which would seem to think many are in my camp here. Not sure what it takes in your mind to be "worst", but for most of us an 0-16 record does the trick. :nono:

Some of you guys amaze me with your patience and excuses.

Jan Reimers
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Sorry DirtyJobs guy, I have as much right to post a poll on this forum as you do to make a post to defend the status quot. Pound sand. :bringit:
What is the status quot?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-21-2010, 05:42 PM
What is the status quot?

LOL. A simple typo my friend. I will go back an correct. Make it a great evening! :biggrin:

G Wolly
10-21-2010, 07:55 PM
What's with this guy?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-22-2010, 10:53 AM
What's with this guy?

What the heck are implying here? I'm simply conducting a poll. Sheesh. Might touchy are you not? Get over yourself already. :tip:

G Wolly
10-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Get over yourself already.

Take a look.

http://www.gwalia.org.au/mirror.jpg

Bill Cody
10-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Sorry pal, 38 folks thus far think we will go winless, which would seem to think many are in my camp here. Not sure what it takes in your mind to be "worst", but for most of us an 0-16 record does the trick. :nono:

Some of you guys amaze me with your patience and excuses.

We may well go winless. So what? We're a terrible team. Who are these "coolaid drinkers" you refer to that think otherwise? If we win 3 games does that in any way change the basic equation? Was ANY GM going to come in and fix what was wrong with this team in one draft? If Bellichick was the coach would we better than 1-4? Try to get a grip. Talent wise we may be the worst team in the league with a borderline backup QB as our starter. Getting worse is a good thing if we end up with a franchise QB. Most of us are in for the long haul and have seen a lot of bad football. We're not trolls with a 12 year olds knowledge of the game here just to stir up ****. Recess is over, time for you to get back on the short bus.:shortbus:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-22-2010, 02:59 PM
We may well go winless. So what? We're a terrible team. Who are these "coolaid drinkers" you refer to that think otherwise? If we win 3 games does that in any way change the basic equation? Was ANY GM going to come in and fix what was wrong with this team in one draft? If Bellichick was the coach would we better than 1-4? Try to get a grip. Talent wise we may be the worst team in the league with a borderline backup QB as our starter. Getting worse is a good thing if we end up with a franchise QB. Most of us are in for the long haul and have seen a lot of bad football. We're not trolls with a 12 year olds knowledge of the game here just to stir up ****. Recess is over, time for you to get back on the short bus.:shortbus:

Pound sand kid. I've been a fan going back to Ferguson days. "Long haul"? We've been losers for well over a decade. We're worse now then ever.

Oh, and I actually played the game, at the college level. Therefore I am quite certain my knowledge of the game far exceeds your pea brain.
Your "short bus" comment is over the top and is cruel to any and all who have kids with challenges. Quit being ignorant as well as insensitive. :sadbye:

Luisito23
10-23-2010, 07:19 AM
We only need to be worst than everybody else!! :whoosh:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Sadly, we're still in the hunt for a big goose egg in the win column this season.