PDA

View Full Version : Wade Philipps

justasportsfan
10-11-2010, 08:22 AM
He's most likely going to lose his job.

Wonder if he'll come back as the DC. Chances are someone will pick him up and pay him as much if not more than what Gailey is making. Sigh.

Historian
10-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Not after the way he had to sue Wilson to get his back pay.

He'd probably rather coach high school ball in Texas than come back here.

justasportsfan
10-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Not after the way he had to sue Wilson to get his back pay.

He'd probably rather coach high school ball in Texas than come back here.

yeah. thought about that. Isn't ironic that the weakest link of George Edwards who was a lb coach is the lb group?

trapezeus
10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
if edwards was running a43 defenseand they were this bad, i'd say cut the cord. but the teamhas no talent..i'd give him a year.

butif wade came knocking who are we to say no....i dont thinkhe'd have much success this year to turn around the defense though.

Beebe's Kid
10-11-2010, 10:25 AM
if edwards was running a43 defenseand they were this bad, i'd say cut the cord. but the teamhas no talent..i'd give him a year.

butif wade came knocking who are we to say no....i dont thinkhe'd have much success this year to turn around the defense though.
I agree. There is a reason we moved to the 3-4 this year, and it lies outside of the thought that the powers that be are complete morons.

We switched knowing personnel was not good, but you need to see who can/can't play in the system, then you do what you have to do....

If this defense isn't considerably better next year, and Nix feels the players are better than the product, move on. Right now we have suspect 4-3 players....

Wade is never coming back here. He will not be unemployed long, and would only come here if his phone didn't ring.