PDA

View Full Version : I don't think the Bills will win a game.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
I really don't. The defense is the worst I've ever seen. I can't remember a worse team, defensively. The only thing that might win us fans a game is the fact that CJ Spiller will win one for us.

I think the only realistic shots at actually winning, left on the schedule are:

Detroit and Cleveland. If those were both road games, I'd chalk them up as losses already.

I can't see them beating Detroit. Cleveland may be the best shot at a win.

Anyone have any other ideas? Unless the D does a complete 180 over the bye week, this will be a 1-15 season, at best.

Canadian'eh!
10-11-2010, 04:50 PM
I hope they go 0-16 just so to prove even further they aren't even trying to win anymore.

Make money and then sell when Ralph dies.

SeatownBillsFan21
Yeah 1-15 sounds about right.We may beat the Browns but its gonna be close i predict 6-3 Bills.

SeatownBillsFan21
I hope they go 0-16 just so to prove even further they aren't even trying to win anymore.

Make money and then sell when Ralph dies.
This sounds spot on as well.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-11-2010, 05:01 PM
we will win one when one of the teams we play is resting starters for the playoffs and we will win it barely and it will screw us out of a better pick in the draft
the bills even screw up being crappy

mikemac2001
10-11-2010, 05:11 PM
End of 3rd Qtr first 5 weeks

mia 10 buf 3
gb 27 buf 7
NE 31 Buf 23
NYJ 38 buf 7
Jag 27 buf 20

in 3 out of 5 games we were in the game going into the 4th

the other 2 we got blown out.

but i feel we will have a few more games we will hang around in and will steal one almost impossible to not get lucky

topher180
10-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I really don't. The defense is the worst I've ever seen. I can't remember a worse team, defensively. The only thing that might win us fans a game is the fact that CJ Spiller will win one for us.

I think the only realistic shots at actually winning, left on the schedule are:

Detroit and Cleveland. If those were both road games, I'd chalk them up as losses already.

I can't see them beating Detroit. Cleveland may be the best shot at a win.

Anyone have any other ideas? Unless the D does a complete 180 over the bye week, this will be a 1-15 season, at best.

You know, this is first time I've heard this said on here.