• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

"I'll figure out women before I figure out the Buffalo Bills."

if this was already posted, my bad, just delete or merge.

Best quote by a TV analyst: "I'll figure out women before I figure out the Buffalo Bills." -- Fox Sports' Jay Glazer after reporting that teams were willing to give the Bills more than the fourth- and sixth-round picks they received from Seattle in exchange for RB Marshawn Lynch.

nice.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: "I'll figure out women before I figure out the Buffalo Bills."

Go figure.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

everything this franchise does is just incorrect...every single thing
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Honestly... Just because somebody reports something, does that mean it's the truth? I guess if it happens to fit one's agenda, it makes it awful easy to say it's Gospel.

But seriously... I'm amazed at just how inaccurate a reporter now days is allowed to be. There's essentially no accountability any more.
        Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 10-11-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Oh come on there's pretty much zero chance you can convince me the bills didn't take the best possible offer for Lynch.

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

I'm not saying what he said is true, but that's the way the Bills are looked at. total mess
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
              Oh come on there's pretty much zero chance you can convince me the bills didn't take the best possible offer for Lynch.
              Unless, of course, the better offer came from, say, New England!

Comment

• GWScherer
                • Oct 2008

That should be a bumper sticker.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                  if this was already posted, my bad, just delete or merge.

Best quote by a TV analyst: "I'll figure out women before I figure out the Buffalo Bills." -- Fox Sports' Jay Glazer after reporting that teams were willing to give the Bills more than the fourth- and sixth-round picks they received from Seattle in exchange for RB Marshawn Lynch.

nice.
                  Hey Jay, since you know that for a fact why don't you give us some examples? Otherwise you are just another blowhard.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by imbondz
                    I'm not saying what he said is true, but that's the way the Bills are looked at. total mess
                    I agree... A lot of the perception may be deserved. But also a lot is due to people like him making statements with nothing to back it up.

A guy at work is like that... He develops an opinion about certain things concerning certain people, and then proceeds to speak it as though it's a fact... AND IT'S ALWAYS NEGATIVE!

I told him today that this is irresponsible and detrimental to people's livelihood... He didn't seem to get it.
                    Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 10-11-2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by draz54
                      Honestly... Just because somebody reports something, does that mean it's the truth? I guess if it happens to fit one's agenda, it makes it awful easy to say it's Gospel.

But seriously... I'm amazed at just how inaccurate a reporter now days is allowed to be. There's essentially no accountability any more.
                      People still standing up for this organization?
                      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        Hey Jay, since you know that for a fact why don't you give us some examples? Otherwise you are just another blowhard.
                        He's not making anything up. If anything his "sources" are making things up. But why would they? What the hell would be anyone's reason to lie and say team's were willing to give up more for Lynch? No reason, the sources wouldn't leak the information if it wasn't true.

Examples? His job isn't to please the fans. If he gives "examples" as you say, he risks his job and his inside sources and future endeavors. Get off your high horse, everyone who claims this report is false.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
                          People still standing up for this organization?
                          Stop being a due ish... Read the above post.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by draz54
                            I agree... A lot of the perception may be deserved. But also a lot is due to people like him making statements with nothing to back it up.

A guy at work is like that... He develops an opinion about certain things concerning certain people, and then proceeds to speak it as though it's a fact... AND IT'S ALWAYS NEGATIVE!

I told him today that this is irresponsible and detrimental to people's livelihood... He didn't seem to get it.
                            What does he have to do to "back it up"?? He doesn't owe you fans who think you know everything anything. If he "backs it up" he puts his job and credibility with his sources on the line. Period.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                              • Feb 2005

Really? Seriously... REALLY!!? I guess you shouldn't have to prove to your teacher that you deserve a passing grade either!

Unf'nbelievable... I've heard it all now!
                              Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 10-11-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X