Can Nix fix the Bills? Tonight on Buffalo Bills Now! at 9:30pm - LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Can Nix fix the Bills? Tonight on Buffalo Bills Now! at 9:30pm - LIVE!

Tonight on Buffalo Bills Now!, I'll be discussing the role of Buddy Nix and if he is the right man for the job, and how he is going to try to fix the Bills going forward.

Your phone calls are welcome, but especially your participation in the LIVE chat box is encouraged.

I'll also go over the Jags game and look into some key stats and have a quick breakdown (because I like to punish myself, I guess).

Come to the show and try it out if you never have. It's a great place to talk about Bills football with other fans for over an hour!

Hope to see you there at 9:30pm. Just go here, and if you haven't already, register for a username so you can chat during the show:

www.Justin.tv/coachsal
    Last edited by Coach Sal; 10-12-2010, 10:36 AM.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Re: Can Nix fix the Bills? Tonight on Buffalo Bills Now! at 9:30pm - LIVE!

At 8pm, right before Bills Now!, Johnny Von and I break down week 5, ask what's wrong with the Saints, if Wade Phillips' job is safe, and look ahead to week 6!

Come to NFL Now! at 8pm to join in the LIVE discussion!

www.Justin.tv/coachsal
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
      • Jan 2010

Nix: nothing; To make something become nothing; to reject or cancel; To destroy or eradicate
      I hope Nix doesn't Nix the bills

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

The bigger question is would anyone better be willing to come to Buffalo? I think the answer is no. So you better hope Nix knows what he's doing.

PTR
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• billz83
          • Mar 2010

i dont think Nix can fix the bills because at the end of the day wilson still owns the team and wilson is NOT willing to spend the money neccessary to get top FA to buffalo..a key piece of the puzzle when trying to rebuild..no one will be good enough to fix this team as long as wilson is around..bank on that..

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
            The bigger question is would anyone better be willing to come to Buffalo? I think the answer is no. So you better hope Nix knows what he's doing.

PTR
            And that would be Ralph Wilson's most epic failure: creating an organization with which no one wants to be affiliated.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G Wolly
              • Mar 2004

Mission accomplished

Comment

Working...
              X