PDA

View Full Version : NHL dishes out a HUGE 2-game suspension!!

JD
10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
:rofl:

Joke.

www.tsn.ca

The guy giving the blowjob gesture recieved two games as well :lmao: Campbell is a ****ing joke, a ****ing joke.. as Mair would say.

But do you notice the PR move? Just in time for the Sabres v. Blackhawks on Saturday. I hope Kaleta puts Hjalmarsson in a coma.

RockStar36
10-12-2010, 05:59 PM
I was kind of hoping he wouldn't get one so the Sabres could deal with it on the ice Saturday.

JD
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I was kind of hoping he wouldn't get one so the Sabres could deal with it on the ice Saturday.
...his first game back is Saturday :jig:

RockStar36
10-13-2010, 10:33 AM
There are some thoughts around the league that this suspension was made 2 games on purpose so that he comes back and faces Buffalo Saturday night. It's an interesting theory.

Patrick Kaleta pretty much put the threat out there that it will be handled on the ice in one way or another. I think someone will fight him and that will be the end of it personally.

Dr. Lecter
10-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Unless Chicago scratches him

OpIv37
10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Unless Chicago scratches him

That would be a punk ***** move.

This is how things are handled in hockey- man up and take the consequences.

RockStar36
10-13-2010, 10:43 AM
That would be a punk move.

Send him out, send McCormick out and get it settled.

Dr. Lecter
10-13-2010, 10:43 AM

Your point is? Of course it would be. Still would not shock me.

And if Kaleta starts something he might get 5 games - he is a repeat offender. And I could see Lindy getting something too.

Because the NHL is a punk ***** league.

RockStar36
10-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Your point is? Of course it would be. Still would not shock me.

And if Kaleta starts something he might get 5 games - he is a repeat offender. And I could see Lindy getting something too.

Because the NHL is a punk ***** league.

Not if Kaleta just fights him. Only if Kaleta does something dirty, which I don't think he will.

This reminds me of the Matt Cooke thing with Boston last year. The NHL went to the game to make sure, Thornton still fought him right away and then it became a non-issue.

If the NHL was worried about something happening, he would've been given 3 or more games. They did this on purpose. They know the schedule.

SkateZilla
10-13-2010, 11:03 AM

Thats one credit I'd give to Ottawa, they saw Peters and Co. Coming off the bench, they coulda pussy'd out and changed lines, but they didnt. Kudos to Spezza and Heatley.

RockStar36
10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Thats one credit I'd give to Ottawa, they saw Peters and Co. Coming off the bench, they coulda pussy'd out and changed lines, but they didnt. Kudos to Spezza and Heatley.

Home teams get the last line change. Hence why Peters, Mair and Kaleta were sent out.

Dr. Lecter
10-13-2010, 11:06 AM
And Murray whined and cried like a newborn when that line came out.

OpIv37
10-13-2010, 01:29 PM
And Murray whined and cried like a newborn when that line came out.

after he started it by sending his goon after Drury. He is a pussy.