PDA

View Full Version : Interesting possible fact about Fitz?

airdog32
10-13-2010, 06:50 AM
During sundays broadcast Tasker pointed out that Fitz wears a ring on his throwing hand and it appeared to be a wedding ring which is ackward Tasker stated he was not aware of any other Qb who wears a ring on there throwing hand! It was after a play which Fitz over threw spillerby 10 yards on a screen, just wondering if any one knew if this is correct and what effect it would have on a QB?

Beebe's Kid
10-13-2010, 06:59 AM
By george....if this is true...by my calculations...it would cause him to over thrown Spiller by...precisely ten yards!!!!!

I am just ****ing around...

While I would doubt that is the reason for Fitzy's horrible accuracy, which I blame on not being able to throw a football, I don't think it helps. We've tried "with," now let's try "without," and see how we do.

Mahdi
10-13-2010, 07:09 AM
During sundays broadcast Tasker pointed out that Fitz wears a ring on his throwing hand and it appeared to be a wedding ring which is ackward Tasker stated he was not aware of any other Qb who wears a ring on there throwing hand! It was after a play which Fitz over threw spillerby 10 yards on a screen, just wondering if any one knew if this is correct and what effect it would have on a QB?
Fitz's wedding ring is on his LEFT hand not his RIGHT. So its a moot point.

Forward_Lateral
10-13-2010, 07:27 AM
I was just going to say, wedding rings aren't worn on the right hand.

Canadian'eh!
10-13-2010, 07:33 AM
it may be affecting his balance. especially if it's only 10k gold.

hmm

SabreEleven
10-13-2010, 08:04 AM
maybe he needs one of those power bands.

Forward_Lateral
10-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Honestly, is there a worse announcer then Tasker? The guy is a moron, and makes himself look stupid at least 10 times a broadcast.

Mr. Miyagi
10-13-2010, 08:07 AM
it may be affecting his balance. especially if it's only 10k gold.

hmm
He needs to wear a nipple ring on his right nipple to balance it out.

Of the same weight of course.

Pinkerton Security
10-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Honestly, is there a worse announcer then Tasker? The guy is a moron, and makes himself look stupid at least 10 times a broadcast.

hahaha yeah hes pretty god awful...some of my favorite quotes of his that me and my friends from college still make fun of him about:

- (attempting to say Willis McGahee) "..and Mcgillis Wahee..wah"
-(playing the Dolphins and AJ Feeley lets loose a bomb) "...Feely goes LONG ball!"

Ingtar33
10-13-2010, 09:29 AM

yeah.. he's not good... but his partner Gus Johnson is awesome... so i don't mind that team so much

RoscoeMagic
10-13-2010, 09:44 AM
61 completion %, someone explain how Fitz has "horrible accuracy"

He overthrows about 1-2 guys a game. Find me a QB who doesn't. He just looks bad when he does and does it on semi-easy throws sometimes that's why it looks worse than it really is.