PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Moats news??

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Who here can give me an update on Moats? I'm still confident he will turn into a heckuva ball player as the season progresses. Given how bad Gailey and Nix have bungled the season already, I say we should start him now. Thought?

Joe Fo Sho
10-13-2010, 07:14 PM
nixnix?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-13-2010, 08:30 PM
nixnix?

What?

Who here can give us the latest update on Moats please? Thanks guys.

BertSquirtgum
10-13-2010, 08:50 PM
start another thread with your nixnix name maybe that will get a better answer.

2Smooth
10-13-2010, 11:03 PM
nixnix?
Buffalo Thriller? NextbillsQB?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 05:14 AM
start another thread with your nixnix name maybe that will get a better answer.

Pound sand. There is only one me posting under one username. Sad how some of you guys will resort to lies to smear the good name of those to whom you disagree. Over 10,000 posts on this board and this is the best you can contribute? Shame on you.

Mods, not sure what the rules are here, but gold donor or not, this guy should be sent to the dunce's corner for this whopper of a story.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 06:26 AM
Who here can give me an update on Moats? I'm still confident he will turn into a heckuva ball player as the season progresses. Given how bad Gailey and Nix have bungled the season already, I say we should start him now. Thought?
Hey guy.....Gailey & Nix are the ones who drafted Moats. Won't you give them a bit of credit for that? Or will continue with the mindless bashing? Hmmm?:jig:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey guy.....Gailey & Nix are the ones who drafted Moats. Won't you give them a bit of credit for that? Or will continue with the mindless bashing? Hmmm?:jig:

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. :tip: Dont forget pal, I actually complimented your boy Nix for the Moats selection. Too bad he gaffed with the rest of the selections by ignoring our biggest needs.

Jan Reimers
10-14-2010, 08:26 AM
I would love to see the Bills get better for several reasons, one of which is to stop the constant, petty bickering on here over the most absurd stuff.

tampabay25690
10-14-2010, 09:00 AM
It's so funny I remember reading that everyone wanted to see Moats get cut after 1 preseason game.....

psubills62
10-14-2010, 09:03 AM
It's not news, but it sounds like he's expected to be back for the Baltimore game. I also have to think that Chris Ellis being let go says good things about Moats and Coleman, the two guys Gailey specifically mentioned at OLB. I'll bet both of them get more time at the positions.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 09:12 AM
It's not news, but it sounds like he's expected to be back for the Baltimore game. I also have to think that Chris Ellis being let go says good things about Moats and Coleman, the two guys Gailey specifically mentioned at OLB. I'll bet both of them get more time at the positions.

Good point. I love Moats. I am fairly certain I was the first to predict he would be a star here. Many scoffed at this. In the end I am also fairly certain I will be proven correct. Good for me. LOL. :star:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. :tip: Dont forget pal, I actually complimented your boy Nix for the Moats selection. Too bad he gaffed with the rest of the selections by ignoring our biggest needs.
Speaking of blind squirrels, how's your daddy? LOL:censored:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Speaking of blind squirrels, how's your daddy? LOL:censored:

Stay on topic please. :db:
Thank you.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Stay on topic please. :db:
Thank you.
Just having some fun, corky. Relax.:funny:

Buffalo Thriller
10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Buffalo Thriller? NextbillsQB?

Hop of my nuts. Mitchell55 already came out as NextbillsQB.