X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Posluszny: "I Don't Have Time for 3 Years"

Then start making some tackles and plays you overrated bum!

Following the players speaking with the media on Monday, John Wawrow of the Associated Press came out with a report that included comments from Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr.

On Wednesday, it was the first time to get players' reactions to the comments from the man that signs off on their check each and every week.

The most gripping thoughts were conveyed by Bills inside linebacker Paul Posluszny. As the last remaining member from the 2007 draft class, he knows the volatility of this business, so he's in the business of the here and now.

Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy
    Last edited by mchurchfie; 10-13-2010, 11:46 PM.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: Posluszny: "I Don't Have Time for 3 Years"

I'd personally hate to see him go, but he's right.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

I doubt he goes anywhere. I've heard he loves Buffalo and if he'd just stay healthy he'd probably be a good player for us. Of course, it always helps 3-4 linebackers to have a good front three to eat up blocks.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Some of those comments are hilarious.

"Nitanny Kitten"

"Spoken like a true high character, high
        motor kinda guy. Man, he really works hard. Puts time in the film room, weight room. He's always there to help in the community. Does ever make any plays? No,but man he tries hard."

"Pozbustny"

Nittany Kitten !! lmao

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Porcelain Poz might quit tomorrow if he reads these comments:

i don't have time for you to be injured every year.. next

Yes, you probably won't be here for the turn-around because you're a part of the problem.

Here's the door...TAKE A HIKE!!

Of course you dont you miss 4 games a year....can we trade this Jabron??

Hey Poz, people around here know football and its time for you and Aaron Maybee to pick it up a notch

More big talk from an average defensive player. We'll see if all this "soul searching" and "getting things off their chest" makes a difference against Baltimore.

if you want to win, try and start making some plays

those are nice attitudes. but why don't you and Donte start playing like you wanna win, instead of being so fail and making us not care if you're even here

Dont let the door hit you on the way out!!

Try keeping up with a tight end or running back and maybe learn how to tackle and not this garbage slap at the feet you and your fellow players do... Really c'mon watch these guys they look down and throw a arm at the running backs feet and the rb just runs for 8 yards, what happened to wrap up and gang tackle?

Hey Repair Shop - yeah thats what i call Pozlousy. Sounds like hes tired of buffalo... Like Witner said, lets get some guys who want to be here playing.

Porcelain Poz: It's nice that you have this attitude but if you don't have anything to show for it, the words are rendered meaningless.

Puzluser you are terrible please do us a favor and demand a trade out of here Maybe then we could get a linebacker that can make a tackle

Posluszny won't be around in 3 years because he's an average linebacker at best, and he's injury prone. His comments mean nothing. He's not a part of the Bills future.

Poz and Maybin Give Penn St a bad name!

We've been waiting 3 years too...
          For Poz to make an impact.

Pozbustny

If only you could find a way to tackle with your mouth you would surly be an all star. Funny but, the guys doing the most talking are the biggest disappointments.

...cuz we the fans have been waiting for you to start performing on the field.

Can't tackle, can't cover TE's, csn't get to the quarterback, can't fend off blockers--where do I stop?

Is three years to long for your fragile Tim Connoly like body to hold up? I think you have missed that many games by your self. So the way I look at it, you owe the Bills three years for free.

Maybe if you made a play on the field you wouldn't have to wait for your replacement.

Try: 1. tackling someone 2. covering someone some forced fumbles or ints would be nice, but let's not get carried away.

Who is this Posluszny guy that everyone is talking about? I've never seen him make any good plays on the field.

Don't Ever Draft From Penn State AGAIN!

Maybe cover a RB or TE ANY RB or TE. I mean just put whichever TE is playing against hte Bills on your fantasy team for the week.

your right in 3 years you will be long gone, you can't cover or fill a hole, see ya

Seriously?... You just spent the last 3 years on IR pretty much... Who are you to say anything you obviously haven't helped...u made alot of money watching those games didn't you!

Well, the Bills have waited 3 years to see if you are one quarter of the player Shane Conlan was 20 plus years ago. You should be charged with unarmed robbery along with your PSU partner in crime Maybin for the money you have stolen thus far.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Id hate to see him go but I understand why he said what he said

Comment

• TMu11
              • Mar 2010

If only you could find a way to tackle with your mouth you would surly be an all star. Funny but, the guys doing the most talking are the biggest disappointments.
              This rings all too true (Whitner)
              After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I think Poz is saying he wants to win now, because he doesn't know what the future holds. That's what I would expect to hear from any competitive athlete.
                Last edited by Jan Reimers; 10-14-2010, 05:31 AM.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Thief
                  • Sep 2009

Exactly Jan.

Comment

• Dujek
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    I think Poz is saying he wants to win now, because he doesn't know what the future holds. That's what I would expect to hear from any competitive athlete.
                    Agreed. He didn't say anything about bailing on the team, he just said that he wanted to win now, because he doesn't know if he's going to be here in 3 years.

Seems like a fair comment to me.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Seeing the Bills just extended Kelsay should make POS feel good. He should be able to get resigned by someone.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Can someone tell Kelsay he is one of the biggest problems with our defense?

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                          Can someone tell Kelsay he is one of the biggest problems with our defense?
                          D Guru George Edawards loves him.

Oh, the irony..
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Stewie
                            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                            • Aug 2002

I don't know if it's Poz's fault or Kyle Williams, but I haven't seen him make a play within 2 yards of the line of scrimmage this year.
                            Originally posted by Topdog
                            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            I love Weiner.
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            also cheese

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Poz has been horrible. Our DL has not been good, thats for sure, but even when they do seem to hold up against their blocks, the LBs never knife through to make a play at or behind the LoS. Poz is weak and can't shed blocks. I also think he is afraid of smashing into the LoS after breaking his arm twice.

Watching the Jets against the Ravens I remember seeing Ray Lewis just throw himself through the LoS collide with the FB and allow his teammate to make the play on the RB. Never seen Poz attack the LoS like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X