Dr. Taylor's MASSIVE "I love the throwbacks" thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Taylor Zaius
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Dr. Taylor's MASSIVE "I love the throwbacks" thread!

I sure hope so, the throwbacks are perfection. Our regular blue on blues are fugly as all get out. Can't they at least wear white pants? Bring on the throwbacks as our regular uniforms. Anyone who disagrees is a fool. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Dr. Taylor Zaius; 10-01-2010, 08:12 AM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Throwback Uniforms on Sunday?? *****

sweet- we're gonna get our asses kicked, but at least I'll be able to see the throwbacks in HD so we'll look damn good doing it!
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

yeah, i think we've only won one throwback game...or maybe none. we have no luck in the throwbacks, but we don't have any luck until we draft him.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
        Senior Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
        yeah, i think we've only won one throwback game...or maybe none. we have no luck in the throwbacks, but we don't have any luck until we draft him.
        Well our regular ugly threads have served us well this season now haven't they??? LOL.
        Bring on throwbacks, they look great. Make sure they include the white helmet with the classice red standing buffalo.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

i'm all for the throwbacks...i'm just stating that annoying fact that they will scroll across the screen in the fourth quarter when we are trying to drive to win it all. then two plays later fitzy will throw the interception.

i originally liked the blue on blue....but i think whoever recommended that we switch to the white pants is right. change it up. god knows management won't give us the jersey overhaul like we want.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

They need to just go to the throwbacks full time. It's time for a switch. Those whites last year were amazing but of course, don't wear them ever again!

D & S Sports

Comment

• IAG
              • Jan 2005

We are going to win this week!

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Throwback jersey week

Posted by Chris Brown on September 27, 2010 – 8:17 am

Just a reminder to all fans that are attending this Sunday’s AFC East tilt with the Jets at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
                Have your blue throwback jerseys ready for Sunday’s game. This Sunday is one of two home dates where the Bills will wear their blue throwbacks jerseys with their white helmets with the standing red buffalo. The date was chosen to honor Wall of Fame inductee Booker Edgerson, whose name will be unveiled on Sunday. He wore the real 1965 jerseys that the blue throwbacks represent.
                The other home date when the blue throwbacks will be worn is in Week 12 (Nov. 28) when the Bills host the Steelers.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  We have, at least, won 2. '07 and '09 against the Dolphins. There may be more, but those were just off of the top of my head.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                    We have, at least, won 2. '07 and '09 against the Dolphins. There may be more, but those were just off of the top of my head.
                    Thanks for clarifying. Our throwbacks should be our standard uniforms as our current uniforms are the worst in the league.

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                      • Oct 2004

Our current uniforms are the worst in any league, past or present. They are that hideous.

We also won our first game wearing them. Believe it was the 2005 opener against Houston that was also Losman's first start.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                        Our current uniforms are the worst in any league, past or present. They are that hideous.

We also won our first game wearing them. Believe it was the 2005 opener against Houston that was also Losman's first start.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RockStar36
                          They need to just go to the throwbacks full time. It's time for a switch. Those whites last year were amazing but of course, don't wear them ever again!
                          The whites were the coolest uniforms in football last year.

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

I disagree with many on our regular home uni's, I like em. The road uni's are bad though. All white throwbacks are tits, blue throwbacks are nice too.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                              • Sep 2010

We are for-sure wearing them, it was on the Bills website a weak or so ago..
                              Originally posted by OpIv37
                              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X