• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

In the News - 10/14/10

October 14, 2010
    Bills defense looking for answers
    alph Wilson Stadium - The Bills may have known they'd have problems this year. But they probably never expected to be winless, 0-and-5, at the bye. But that's where they are. And that's what they faced when they returned to practice Wednesday.
    wivb.com/John Murphy | Posted at 02:56 PM

Sacks, Please
    The Buffalo Bills defense is in absolute shambles. For the first time in the team’s history, the Bills defense allowed their opponents to score 30 points or more in four straight games.
    blogblitz.nfl.com/Paul Miller | Posted at 02:54 PM

OL Wrotto blending in quickly
    When the Bills signed offensive tackle Mansfield Wrotto to the practice squad on Oct. 1, it may have seemed like just another offensive line transaction to many, as the revolving door in Buffalo continues to move in this first half of the 2010 season. But Wrotto, promoted to the 53-man roster two days later, brings more to the table than other available free agent linemen. He played for head coach Chan Gailey at Georgia Tech from 2003-2006, worked under offensive line coach Joe D’Alessandris there his senior year and knows the offense.
    buffalobills.com/Tyler Diedrich | Posted at 02:51 PM

Bills Must Tighten Up Field Position Battle
    One of the Buffalo Bills' many problems through five games of the 2010 regular season has been an inability to perform well in the battle for field position. Buffalo's defense, which has allowed at least 34 points in each of the team's last four games, is rightfully getting a lot of negative press, but they're not getting much help from the team's offense, special teams or coaching decisions.
    buffalorumblings.com/Brian Galliford | Posted at 02:47 PM

Couch Scouting The Buffalo Bills' Defense
    The Buffalo Bills are on their bye week, and as backup safety George Wilson told reporters on Wednesday, the bye week is a time the team uses to self-scout. Using that same logic, I thought it'd be prudent to take a look back at some of the player notes I've jotted down through the first five weeks of the season, combining them into one "couch scouting" post, if you will.
    buffalorumblings.com/Brian Galliford | Posted at 02:46 PM

Bye week inventory: Buffalo Bills
    Reason for hope: I considered leaving this section blank because it's difficult to envision the Bills making serious headway this year. They're 0-5, have allowed at least 30 points in four straight games and won't play another game at home for about a month.
    ESPN/Tim Graham | Posted at 02:43 PM

Hardy Tries to Catch On With Bengals
    Former 2008 second round draft bust James Hardy is trying to restart his NFL career by trying out with the Cincinnati Bengals, according to Jason LaConfora of NFL.com
    BSD.com/Patrick Moran | Posted at 02:41 PM

Buffalo Bills implement changes on defense
    ORCHARD PARK — The Buffalo Bills' newly introduced 3-4 defense is not adding up when it comes to stopping the run, leaving coach Chan Gailey little choice but to start plugging the unit's gaping holes.
    Rochester Democrat & Chronicle | Posted at 06:09 AM

Fitzpatrick gives Bills' offense a jump
    Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has given the Buffalo Bills a glimmer of hope to cling to during their 0-5 start to the NFL season.
    Buffalo News | Posted at 06:07 AM

OT Green out indefinitely with injury
    The Buffalo Bills will be without starting right tackle Cornell Green for several games, coach Chan Gailey said after Wednesday's practice.
    Buffalo News | Posted at 06:06 AM
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: In the News - 10/14/10

From the Tim Graham article:

AccuScore forecast: The Bills have not been mathematically eliminated, but AccuScore's computers give them a zero percent chance of winning the division or going to the playoffs. They're pegged for a 3-13 record.
    I wonder if DirecTV will let me convert my Sunday Ticket to Center Ice.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
      From the Tim Graham article:

I wonder if DirecTV will let me convert my Sunday Ticket to Center Ice.
      I'm like the red headed step child that gets beat daily. I'll run away, but I always end up coming back home for more.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

The article titled "Sacks Please" was some real good ****. D-line is absolutely killing this team.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

In a 3-4, the D-linemen aren't supposed to get sacks. The LBs and safeties are.

Comment

Working...
          X