Watching the Jets and Fins today makes me hate Ralph Wilson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Watching the Jets and Fins today makes me hate Ralph Wilson!

It's sad that so many are unemployed right now while Modrak, Wilson, and Brandon still have jobs.

The fans in Buffalo have been dedicated and loyal and now we have a 5 year rebuilding program.
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Watching the Jets and Fins today makes me hate Ralph Wilson!

Good Old Boy Network

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

your on ignore but werent the dolphins 1-15 a couple years back o wait ya thats what happens you suck then get better...hopefully thats the same thing that happens with us

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
        • Aug 2008

Watching the Bills every Sunday makes me hate Ralph Wilson
        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

I don't hate anyone, it's only football.

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            It's sad that so many are unemployed right now while Modrak, Wilson, and Brandon still have jobs.

The fans in Buffalo have been dedicated and loyal and now we have a 5 year rebuilding program.
            I agree. Ralph should fire himself, or at least retire I'm sure he's earned a decent pension by now.

Comment

• billz83
              • Mar 2010

ralph wilson is a doucebag that LIKES to lose and wants to lose..He needs to sell the team and give the fans a ****** break already..hes tooo cheap and incompetent to be a successful owner in the NFL now..his time is up and he needs to come to that reality ASAP!

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                Draft a franchise QB that X-Era would be proud to put in his user name for the next 13 years.
                Yikes, in that case I hope it's not Gabbert, we may never hear the end of it.

And what if it ends up being Barkley, that would be patently unfair to one, Senor Dummy, who will by the have faithfully driven the Barkley Bandwagon for 2 years.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

All aboard the Barkley :

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    All aboard the Barkley :
                    That's a lonely bandwagon. You're the only one on it for all I've seen.

Perhaps I can interest you in some Harold Stassen for President merchandise...

Comment

• k-oneputt
                      • Jun 2009

I like Barkley. I like him alot actually but they have to get Locker or Mallett in the next draft.

Comment

• Cleve
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

now we have a 5 year rebuilding program.
                        This takes an ENORMOUS leap of logic to accept. Wilson has been promising improvements for more than 10 years since he fired John Butler. The team has continued to get worse and worse. On what do we base our acceptance that the team will be better in 5 years?

Every year, Wilson gets a little more addled, a little more entrenched in his dotage, and a little more incapable of making the right choices for this team. Yet from the bizarre last minute changes we've seen already THIS season, it's clear to me that Wilson is STILL calling the shots, and still intimately involved in personnel and game-play decisions - either that or he has his 'Yes Man' Russ Brandon relaying the marching orders to Nix and Gailey.

Either way, until those two are out of the loop, and a competent front office team is in place and in power, the Bills will NEVER get better.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                        per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Why????????????

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
                            I like Barkley. I like him alot actually but they have to get Locker or Mallett in the next draft.
                            Why?

Good thing the Bills didn't go after Oliver Luck in the 1982 draft.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cleve
                              This takes an ENORMOUS leap of logic to accept. Wilson has been promising improvements for more than 10 years since he fired John Butler. The team has continued to get worse and worse. On what do we base our acceptance that the team will be better in 5 years?

I don't think he said we'll be good in 5 years. Just that it's gonna take that long IF the guys running things make good decisions. Chances are good that 5 years will just be when the next 5 year rebuild begins

Comment

Working...
                              X