PDA

View Full Version : G Chad Rinehart a Bill

T-Long
10-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Practice squad addition.

DraftBoy
10-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Former UNI lineman, big guy if I recall correctly. Powerful inline blocker, not much for athleticism. Has experience at both OT and OG. Was arrested for public intoxication in January of this year in Iowa.

patmoran2006
10-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Ra'Shon Harris (DT) was cut

jpdex12
10-18-2010, 01:43 PM
I get so warm and fuzzy inside when we get this major announcements via v-text about out beloeved team getting so strong with these blockbuster and quality moves to strengthen our team.

I think I'll remove myself from V-text as it's too depressing to see announcements of hacks from off the street that we sign. I think we've turned over every stone from here to El Paso looking for undrafted FA's that we can turn into starting left tackles ala Jason Peters/ D Bell.

Open mouth...Insert barrel...Pull trigger!

hydro
10-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I get so warm and fuzzy inside when we get this major announcements via v-text about out beloeved team getting so strong with these blockbuster and quality moves to strengthen our team.

I think I'll remove myself from V-text as it's too depressing to see announcements of hacks from off the street that we sign. I think we've turned over every stone from here to El Paso looking for undrafted FA's that we can turn into starting left tackles ala Jason Peters/ D Bell.

Bell was drafted by us.

Mad Max
10-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Meh...erm I mean, Yeh!

jpdex12
10-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Bell was drafted by us.

Thanks for correcting me...forgot he was a seventh round pick. How could I have forgotten that we tend to save those precious late round picks for starting left tackles?

ddaryl
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
since nobody else posted it yet

Championship !!!

OpIv37
10-18-2010, 02:21 PM

eh, every team makes moves like this and juggles their practice squad, it's not a big deal.

What is a big deal is that most other teams ALSO make moves to improve their team. The Bills don't. I'd have no problem with all these practice squad moves if they had the occasional big move peppered in, but they don't.

trapezeus
10-18-2010, 03:23 PM
another diamond in the rough discovered by the bills. in 3 years when we are turning this all around, this guy will be leading the line calls. say hello to kent hull Jr.

Bill Cody
10-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Was arrested for public intoxication in January of this year in Iowa.

Perfect. Drinking helps me get through the losing, maybe it'll work for him too.

SABURZFAN
10-18-2010, 03:37 PM
:yawn:

Buffalo Thriller
10-18-2010, 03:39 PM
is there a reason? Are we looking for him to start. We signed a huge DE Rashon Harris also didnt we?

SABURZFAN
10-18-2010, 03:40 PM
is there a reason? Are we looking for him to start. We signed a huge DE Rashon Harris also didnt we?

:yawn: :yawn:

more cowbell
10-18-2010, 03:56 PM
how long before this guy is in the starting lineup?

I say 4 weeks...then we don't resign him and he never plays in the NFL ever again

X-Era
10-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Practice squad addition.Yes! We have needed a backup to the backups backup at G... :tap:

X-Era
10-18-2010, 04:39 PM
another diamond in the rough discovered by the bills. in 3 years when we are turning this all around, this guy will be leading the line calls. say hello to kent hull Jr.How many diamonds in the rough can we have at G? Maybe Gailey wants to make a nice necklace.

Jan Reimers
10-18-2010, 04:53 PM
We cut Harris to make room on the PS for Rhinehart.

DesertFox24
10-19-2010, 06:43 AM
I like the fact that we have been more active than usual with the practice squad. Nix is bringing in guys taking a look and if he does not like them they are gone for someone else.

I think the purpose of this is the Bills are trying to get a better overall 80 for the offseason and training camp. I doubt this move is really a big deal but at least it shows he is looking and taking chances on young guys that at least had draftable grades.

To bad we lost Joique Bell I think he could have been a very good 3rd running back. I was really hoping he would have made the 53. We could have put Donald Jones on the prac squad and promoted him after we traded Lynch sucks.

OpIv37
10-19-2010, 07:55 AM
I like the fact that we have been more active than usual with the practice squad. Nix is bringing in guys taking a look and if he does not like them they are gone for someone else.

I think the purpose of this is the Bills are trying to get a better overall 80 for the offseason and training camp. I doubt this move is really a big deal but at least it shows he is looking and taking chances on young guys that at least had draftable grades.

To bad we lost Joique Bell I think he could have been a very good 3rd running back. I was really hoping he would have made the 53. We could have put Donald Jones on the prac squad and promoted him after we traded Lynch sucks.

If we had traded Lynch for a 4th before the draft, like we could have, then we'd have Bell and another 4th round draft pick on the field.

But, it's ok. Nix and Gailey have a "plan."

Mahdi
10-19-2010, 09:09 AM
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/chad-rinehart?id=300#tabs:tab-analysis

Good info here...

acehole
10-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Yea but who hasn't...in Iowa.

Former UNI lineman, big guy if I recall correctly. Powerful inline blocker, not much for athleticism. Has experience at both OT and OG. Was arrested for public intoxication in January of this year in Iowa.