PDA

View Full Version : If we happen to need a head coach this offseason...

Stewie
10-19-2010, 09:04 AM
I don't think we will, but lets say **** happens and we need a head coach... I would be very happy to make a financial apology on bended knee to Wade Phillips. All that guy did was win about 2 out of every 3 games in Buffalo. Remember what it's like to win games? Have a team consistently above 500?

edit: Yes, I'm making an assumption that Dallas is also going to be looking for a head coach.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2010, 09:06 AM
i always liked wade phillips and he is the only reason i don't hate the cowboys.

Night Train
10-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Ralph sued Wade and there is still bitter feelings. There is no way that will happen, nor would I want Wade back here. That ship has sailed.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Wade's doing SUCH a great job in Dallas. LOL. Way too soft. And yes, he will be unemployed very soon.:tobykeith

superbills
10-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Yes, but Wade was also here during a time when we still had some semblance of a team surrounding him, not this hodge-podge of a mess this roster has become. He's definitely not going to make this craptacular batch of players into something meaningful either. Wade will always be that guy who will tease you with regular season flash and then disappoint you when it matters most (reference the Rob Johnson playoff start and the Cowboys' playoff woes).

justasportsfan
10-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Would love him as a DC.

cocamide
10-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Would love him as a DC.

Yep, that's about it. How much more talent could be possibly need in Dallas to be successful? If he can't win with those guys down there, there's no way in hell he wins with what we've got up here.

k-oneputt
10-19-2010, 10:24 AM
If we need a head coach they should roll the dice and get Sarkisian/Locker combo.

DynaPaul
10-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Mark my words: Wade would NEVER coach in Buffalo in any capacity again.

DraftBoy
10-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Wade like other past Bills coaches (Mularkey, and Williams) would make a fantastic coordinator but does not have the ability to run the whole show.