PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 7 Preview Video- Bills vs Ravens

FootballCEO
10-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Bills vs Ravens Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PplCBg2ild8)

Good Morning Bills Fans! Good Luck this Week!

Enjoy the Video and THANK YOU for your feedback and support!!

Em

clumping platelets
10-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Game over after the coin flip :teary:

FootballCEO
10-20-2010, 08:50 AM
I think you guys will surprise some this week... That bye week is VALUABLE

cocamide
10-20-2010, 10:59 AM

By surprise do you mean beat the spread?

Ingtar33
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM

If by surprise you mean we roll over and play dead... then no... no bills fan will be surprised.

look for the ravens to roll up 200+ on the ground, flacco will have his best game of the season with another 200+ i say the ravens get 4 TDs easy from their offense... call it 34-6.

that looks about right.

trapezeus
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
i have a feeling the ravens run game is going to look like a no pads run through for their offense.

As for the bills, this would be a great week to continue to not play spiller as i'm pretty sure Ray lewis is going to kill a guy....just like he did before...and get away with it like he did before.

FootballCEO
10-20-2010, 02:40 PM
LOL!! you guys are brutal toward the Bills

Mad Bomber
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm happy that I have Todd Heap on my fantasy team. The way the Bills cover (or should I say DON'T cover) tight ends means that he should have a huge day.

Ingtar33
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
LOL!! you guys are brutal toward the Bills

And the Bills are brutal toward us... every Sunday. It's an abusive relationship. They abuse the game of football and our eyes. We abuse them in turn.

The way you're talking it's clear you don't understand just how putrid this team is right now. And you clearly never saw the Cleveland game last year. They should have been suspended by the commissioner after the damage they did to the brand of the NFL in that Cleveland game…

Right now this team is worse then any expansion team you’ll have the displeasure of watching… and is in a neck and neck race with the 2008 Detroit Lions as the worst football team that ever walked out onto the field of play.

This is not a typical “NFL in the time of parity” bad type team which can steal some wins and finish the year with 3 or 5 wins. This is an atrocious football team who probably, if all the stars aligned and got all the bounces and officiating calls for 60 minutes the rest of the season might win 2 games... and only because they play the Lions and Browns.

Mad Max
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm happy that I have Todd Heap on my fantasy team. The way the Bills cover (or should I say DON'T cover) tight ends means that he should have a huge day.

A new phrase may well be coined depending on what Heap does to Kelsay/ Poz.

"White on White crime".