PDA

View Full Version : McGee

more cowbell
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Does this guy ever play anymore?

He used to be one of my favorite players on the team, but it just seems like he is deteriorating each week the past few seasons both with his play and his injuries.

Buffalo Thriller
10-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I haven't seen him either. Only on special teams?

G Wolly
10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Get rid of him.

Jan Reimers
10-21-2010, 05:49 AM
He has been, and still is, the starter at left CB. He did miss 5 or 6 games last year due to injury, and after starting the first 3 this year, he has been out with a back injury and won't play again Sunday.

Beebe's Kid
10-21-2010, 07:28 AM
This is what's wrong with Gailey/Nix.

McGee proves they don't have a "plan."

Exhibit A
http://www.cbswords.com/images/chewbacca800.jpg
This is Chewbacca...he is an eight foot tall Wookie, who lives on Endor with a bunch of three foot tall Ewoks. This does not make sense.

McGee on this team, does not make sense.

When you add Exhibit A to the fact that they have Southern accents, it becomes clear these guys don't know what they are doing, and that they have been planted by Modrak, Levy, and Thurman's Goat to make sure the team moves.

streetkings01
10-21-2010, 07:55 AM
I dont think McGee is a Buffalo Bills after this season. We need guys that can stay on the field, not miss 3-5 games a season every year.

Ginger Vitis
10-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Didn't Mcgee get a 4 year extension last year worth $28 million?

Ickybaluky
10-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Didn't Mcgee get a 4 year extension last year worth $28 million?

He signed an extension in September 2009 that runs through 2013. He reportedly received a $6M roster bonus this past March, but the remainder of his contract is relatively cheap. His salary next year is $3.2M.

ddaryl
10-21-2010, 09:32 AM
This is what's wrong with Gailey/Nix.

McGee proves they don't have a "plan."

Exhibit A
http://www.cbswords.com/images/chewbacca800.jpg
This is Chewbacca...he is an eight foot tall Wookie, who lives on Endor with a bunch of three foot tall Ewoks. This does not make sense.

McGee on this team, does not make sense.

When you add Exhibit A to the fact that they have Southern accents, it becomes clear these guys don't know what they are doing, and that they have been planted by Modrak, Levy, and Thurman's Goat to make sure the team moves.

Damn it you used the Chewbacca defense.. No disputing it now.. It's fact.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Gabari Greer was always better than than this punk. Winfield was my favorite Bill corner that left us

more cowbell
10-21-2010, 01:02 PM
never should have let greer WALK like we did...what a suprise

trapezeus
10-21-2010, 01:06 PM
mcgee was a soldier for us and has played countless games injured. The bills are so way under budget and so deep on the secondary that it isn't that big of an issue that they miss him from time to time.

i'm guessing he doesn't see the end of his contract, but he certainly did earn the money.

before he was on the team, i don't remember seeing kickoff returns and punt returns for touchdowns. He added a spark that some of those awful offenses couldn't from 2004-2008 returning kicks and INT's for touchdowns.

he isn't a talker.

I'm fine with him aging.

TMcgee24
10-21-2010, 06:27 PM
mcgee was a soldier for us and has played countless games injured. The bills are so way under budget and so deep on the secondary that it isn't that big of an issue that they miss him from time to time.

i'm guessing he doesn't see the end of his contract, but he certainly did earn the money.

before he was on the team, i don't remember seeing kickoff returns and punt returns for touchdowns. He added a spark that some of those awful offenses couldn't from 2004-2008 returning kicks and INT's for touchdowns.

he isn't a talker.

I'm fine with him aging.

Thanks brother.

Some y'all got real short memorys, but I don't worry to much about the haters.

Hold tight. I'll be back soon.

billz83
10-22-2010, 01:36 AM
mcgee is straight..he definitely isnt the problem on defense haha..we need to get a pass rush and be able to stop the run and then maybe mcgee and byrd will have the number of INTz they should have..

mybills
10-22-2010, 05:45 AM
He has been, and still is, the starter at left CB. He did miss 5 or 6 games last year due to injury, and after starting the first 3 this year, he has been out with a back injury and won't play again Sunday.

Actually, he's still recovering from surgery on his left leg to repair a damaged nerve. But hell, let's get him out there and damage it more, right?
:cynic: