• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

McGee

Does this guy ever play anymore?

He used to be one of my favorite players on the team, but it just seems like he is deteriorating each week the past few seasons both with his play and his injuries.
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: McGee

I haven't seen him either. Only on special teams?
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• G Wolly
      • Mar 2004

Get rid of him.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

He has been, and still is, the starter at left CB. He did miss 5 or 6 games last year due to injury, and after starting the first 3 this year, he has been out with a back injury and won't play again Sunday.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

This is what's wrong with Gailey/Nix.

McGee proves they don't have a "plan."

Exhibit A

This is Chewbacca...he is an eight foot tall Wookie, who lives on Endor with a bunch of three foot tall Ewoks. This does not make sense.

McGee on this team, does not make sense.

When you add Exhibit A to the fact that they have Southern accents, it becomes clear these guys don't know what they are doing, and that they have been planted by Modrak, Levy, and Thurman's Goat to make sure the team moves.

Comment

• streetkings01
            • Jul 2006

I dont think McGee is a Buffalo Bills after this season. We need guys that can stay on the field, not miss 3-5 games a season every year.
            You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
              • Feb 2009

Didn't Mcgee get a 4 year extension last year worth $28 million?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Doctor Zhivago
                Didn't Mcgee get a 4 year extension last year worth $28 million?
                He signed an extension in September 2009 that runs through 2013. He reportedly received a $6M roster bonus this past March, but the remainder of his contract is relatively cheap. His salary next year is $3.2M.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                  This is what's wrong with Gailey/Nix.

McGee proves they don't have a "plan."

Exhibit A

This is Chewbacca...he is an eight foot tall Wookie, who lives on Endor with a bunch of three foot tall Ewoks. This does not make sense.

McGee on this team, does not make sense.

When you add Exhibit A to the fact that they have Southern accents, it becomes clear these guys don't know what they are doing, and that they have been planted by Modrak, Levy, and Thurman's Goat to make sure the team moves.
                  Damn it you used the Chewbacca defense.. No disputing it now.. It's fact.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Gabari Greer was always better than than this punk. Winfield was my favorite Bill corner that left us

Comment

• more cowbell
                      • Apr 2006

never should have let greer WALK like we did...what a suprise
                      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

mcgee was a soldier for us and has played countless games injured. The bills are so way under budget and so deep on the secondary that it isn't that big of an issue that they miss him from time to time.

i'm guessing he doesn't see the end of his contract, but he certainly did earn the money.

before he was on the team, i don't remember seeing kickoff returns and punt returns for touchdowns. He added a spark that some of those awful offenses couldn't from 2004-2008 returning kicks and INT's for touchdowns.

he isn't a talker.

I'm fine with him aging.

Comment

• TMcgee24
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          mcgee was a soldier for us and has played countless games injured. The bills are so way under budget and so deep on the secondary that it isn't that big of an issue that they miss him from time to time.

i'm guessing he doesn't see the end of his contract, but he certainly did earn the money.

before he was on the team, i don't remember seeing kickoff returns and punt returns for touchdowns. He added a spark that some of those awful offenses couldn't from 2004-2008 returning kicks and INT's for touchdowns.

he isn't a talker.

I'm fine with him aging.
                          Thanks brother.

Some y'all got real short memorys, but I don't worry to much about the haters.

Hold tight. I'll be back soon.

Comment

• billz83
                            • Mar 2010

mcgee is straight..he definitely isnt the problem on defense haha..we need to get a pass rush and be able to stop the run and then maybe mcgee and byrd will have the number of INTz they should have..

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              He has been, and still is, the starter at left CB. He did miss 5 or 6 games last year due to injury, and after starting the first 3 this year, he has been out with a back injury and won't play again Sunday.
                              Actually, he's still recovering from surgery on his left leg to repair a damaged nerve. But hell, let's get him out there and damage it more, right?
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X