PDA

View Full Version : Another pathetic effort

OpIv37
10-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Lecter called me out for questioning Myers' talent, but whatever talent he may have certainly hasn't been displayed this year.

Roy started strong but he seems to have already reverted to his true form.

Vanek is useless.

Ennis has had one productive game all season.

Gaustad is probably my favorite player on the team at the moment, but so far, even he has added zero offense.

Miller certainly won't win any awards this year, though that largely is not his fault. His teammates like to hang him out to dry.

The PP is still horrendous.

I've been neutral on the coaching issue but I'm a couple of losses away from jumping the "fire Ruff" bandwagon. This team is going nowhere. A lot of you like to paint me as a pessimist, but at the moment, my prediction of squeaking into the playoffs for a first round exit seems WAY too optimistic.

We lost to OTTAWA, at HOME. Are you people starting to grasp how bad this team is yet?

G Wolly
10-23-2010, 01:24 AM
They're looking bad yes.

The no-look behind the back passes have to stop, especially since they all have ended in turnovers so far.

Michael82
10-23-2010, 02:19 AM
anyone else think that Myers misses Tallinder? They worked so good together last year and then we dumped him. Hell...I even miss Lydman right now. :ill:

YardRat
10-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Myers is obviously struggling. He's playing like the kid from high school that shot up 6" over the summer, and his coordination hasn't caught up yet.

rbochan
10-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Myers can't skate in a circle without having to regain his balance.

Jan Reimers
10-23-2010, 07:04 PM
For crissakes guys, do you really think Myers lost all of his talent over the summer?

He is 20 years old, and misses Tallinder. He will adjust.

He is not a bum or a loser.

Some of you sound like 12 year olds.

SkateZilla
10-23-2010, 07:24 PM
OUr PP is the Biggest problem.