PDA

View Full Version : woke up for gameday

wozrob11
10-24-2010, 07:22 AM
i woke up this this morning like every sunday morning ready for football, but as i wipe the sleep from my eyes i remember the state of the bills and with us going to baltimore still tring to get our first win and being projected to be the worst team in the league ,its getting harder and harder everyweek to get excited about the buffalo bills thank god for fantasy football am i right . don t get me wrong im i die hard bills fan forever but it just plain sucks ass and now its really starting to sink in but gotta billieve right. did anybody wake up like i did?

Jan Reimers
10-24-2010, 07:59 AM
I woke up wondering which Bills' jersey to wear to the sports bar where my wife and I will watch the game. Yes, the team is bad beyond my worst nightmares, but I still enjoy following them.

I'll watch the young guys, hope to see a defensive improvement against the run, and see whether we can get some offensive cohesion.

I know I'll probably be disappointed when it's over. But there's always next week.

Historian
10-24-2010, 08:38 AM
I think the Bills make a game of it, losing only 17-14.

wozrob11
10-24-2010, 06:26 PM
hay mcgrubber you were right about making a game out of it i will go to bed a little better that i woke this morning steve joooooooooohnson baby!!!!!

Historian
10-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Two weeks rest always helps....