PDA

View Full Version : 3 td's on Whitner...

OpIv37
10-24-2010, 02:03 PM
This guy SUCKS. He and Spiller cost us this game.

RoscoeMagic
10-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Pick up our opponents TE in fantasy every week.

Heap's worked wonders for me.

Don't get mad. Capitalize on it.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2010, 02:07 PM
No pass rush didn't help or not stopping the run.

Overall this defense is just bad all over the field.

Joe Fo Sho
10-24-2010, 02:22 PM
the second Heap td was all on Scott, not Whitner. Boldin was supposed to be covered by Leo, but he bit on run. Whitner should've over the top, but it's not all whitner's fault.

But hey, he almost had a pick 6 right? Would've been nice to see him on the positive end of a big play.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-24-2010, 02:38 PM
the second Heap td was all on Scott, not Whitner. Boldin was supposed to be covered by Leo, but he bit on run. Whitner should've over the top, but it's not all whitner's fault.

But hey, he almost had a pick 6 right? Would've been nice to see him on the positive end of a big play.

I think the corner bit, not scott.

Joe Fo Sho
10-24-2010, 02:50 PM
I think the corner bit, not scott.

The corner bit on the flea flicker, which I thought was McKelvin. Scott was in man coverage on heap on his second td. Heap pushed off a bit and was left wide open.

Dr. Lecter
10-24-2010, 03:40 PM
How do you figure?

The second Heap TD was clearly Scott. The flea flick was McKelvin and Whitner.

But no objective person would blame the 2nd Heap TD on Whitner. That is just flat wrong

cookie G
10-24-2010, 03:43 PM
How do you figure?

But no objective person would blame the 2nd Heap TD on Whitner. That is just flat wrong

of course it was...but Whitner's attempt to dislodge the ball, going in butt first, was hilarious.

Whitner's the type of guy who will hit someone as long as someone else is holding him.

Novacane
10-24-2010, 03:44 PM
How do you figure?

Oh boy. He only got beat for 2 TD's. :bf1:

Dujek
10-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Oh boy. He only got beat for 2 TD's. :bf1:

No, 1, but it was still 1 too many.

jmb1099
10-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Ed Reed or Polumolu would have easily made a play on that second TD

Philagape
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Pick up our opponents TE in fantasy every week.

Heap's worked wonders for me.

Don't get mad. Capitalize on it.

Moeaki next week! I got him :dance:

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Either way, Whitner and the entire D suck. When Beurline was questioning why Baltimore wasn't running it more, I was saying to myself, why run it when you can get even bigger plays passing it.

Novacane
10-24-2010, 04:29 PM
I bet Donte heard a lot of laughing today :lol:

mysticsoto
10-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Donte easily had his worse game ever and if he doesn't shape up, he may be following Trent out of this team!!!

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I thought Corner was about the only guy in the secondary that played well. Florence, maybe, only because I didn't hear his name called much at all. McKelvin looked awful, as did every safety the Bills paraded out there. Byrd was just as terrible as Whitner today, IMO.

Crisis
10-24-2010, 06:48 PM
florence had the terrible PI call that set up the first heap TD

other than that he wasn't as bad as our safeties

zone
10-24-2010, 06:50 PM

Yea the one touchdown Heap scored Scott was covering him and Heap pushed off Scott for an offensive pass interference that was never called, result was a TD.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Yea the one touchdown Heap scored Scott was covering him and Heap pushed off Scott for an offensive pass interference that was never called, result was a TD.

I agree, but Whitner (or Byrd I can't remember) was standing right beside Heap, and backed into him.

YardRat
10-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Byrd has been a bigger disappointment than Whitner so far IMO.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 06:57 PM

I agree 100 %. I think Byrd is just as big of a reason the D is sucking as Whitner is. Byrd has looked awful in coverage and in run support. He hasn't been able to tackle worth a crap, and he is always taking bad routes to the ball.

JD
10-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Whitner is a ****ing joke, that is all.

Nighthawk
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM

Spiller didn't cost the Bills the game...if you say that then you'd have to say Fitz lost the game because his 2 INT's were awful and ended up being the difference in the game. Now, I agree that Whitner blows...he can't cover worth a ****!

Thief
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Spiller didn't cost the Bills the game...if you say that then you'd have to say Fitz lost the game because his 2 INT's were awful and ended up being the difference in the game. Now, I agree that Whitner blows...he can't cover worth a ****!Well, in addition to their craptastic turnovers, Spiller had 33 yards. Fitz had 374 and 4 tds.

But, I'm sure you would agree, this game had a dozen close calls. Hard to point at one person.

casdhf
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Byrd went for a pic on the one TD. Heap went back to the ball and had an easy 6.

OpIv37
10-24-2010, 10:36 PM
In terms of this season, I agree. Overall, not even close. Byrd was a second round pick who had a great season followed by 4 or 5 bad games. Whitner is a first round pick who has ranged from bad to mediocre for 4+ seasons.

DrGraves
10-24-2010, 11:09 PM
how many weeks, games, seasons have to go by before the front office recognizes that whitner SUCKS. the fans see it every fricken day. whitner = trent

SeatownBillsFan21
10-24-2010, 11:12 PM

Incorrect sorry try again...Well maybe Witner.