PDA

View Full Version : This team will not go winless

Don't Panic
10-24-2010, 03:42 PM
They beat themselves today, but they also stayed competitive against a very good football team. We will end up with a couple of wins. I have no doubt about that.

Novacane
10-24-2010, 03:52 PM
The offense is improving. The defense is showing zero progress. They could still pull off 0-16.

BillsWin
10-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Unless we collapse. That was a physically, mentally and emotionally draining game. There's a chance that is the dagger in the heart of the players. Chan has to get these players ready for next week and that is an extremely tough task.

Bangarang
10-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Our defense is putrid but our offense has been getting better every week. Our o-line looked solid today.

theanswer74
10-24-2010, 03:54 PM
The Defense will struggle until they finally put Kelsay at DE fulltime. Stroud's injury may force that.

Novacane
10-24-2010, 03:55 PM
The Defense will struggle until they finally cut Kelsay .

Fixed

YardRat
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Pretty tough to go 0-16, but I wouldn't put anything past this team. As good as they looked this week at times, they can look just as bad next week.

Nighthawk
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Our defense is putrid but our offense has been getting better every week. Our o-line looked solid today.

Chan definitely knows how to get the most out of players on offense and he is doing it again with this team. They're starting to look like a capable unit.

Cleve
10-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, with a win by Carolina today, the Bills are now officially the worst team in the entire NFL, and the only winless team out there. Even the Browns beat New Orleans at home, and are looking a lot stronger than the Buffalo Bills.

0-6? Aren't we getting into historically bad territory with this team now?

RoscoeMagic
10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
How can Maybin not see the field with this crap ass D? That speaks volumes on how bad he is.

Bangarang
10-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, with a win by Carolina today, the Bills are now officially the worst team in the entire NFL, and the only winless team out there. Even the Browns beat New Orleans at home, and are looking a lot stronger than the Buffalo Bills.

0-6? Aren't we getting into historically bad territory with this team now?

With the kind of offensive strides we've made in the past few weeks, I don't think we'd go winless. We could probably win a few games because of that offense.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 04:13 PM
If this teams plays offensively the rest of the season like it did today, it will win more than 1 game.

Ingtar33
10-24-2010, 04:35 PM
If this teams plays offensively the rest of the season like it did today, it will win more than 1 game.

where do you get this? I remember the 0-16 lions ripping off high scoring games too.

Don't Panic
10-24-2010, 05:31 PM
where do you get this? I remember the 0-16 lions ripping off high scoring games too.

The Lions never scored more than 25 points in a game that year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Detroit_Lions_season#Regular_season

Our offense is better than their offense. That alone will give us a solid chance at a couple of wins.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 06:53 PM

Then your memory is ****ty.

If Buffalo puts up 500 yards of offense and 30 plus points on a consistent basis, you don't think they'll win multiple games?

I'm not saying they will do that, but if they play like they played today, the rest of the season, they'll win at least 4 or 5 games.

Mr. Pink
10-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Then your memory is ****ty.

If Buffalo puts up 500 yards of offense and 30 plus points on a consistent basis, you don't think they'll win multiple games?

I'm not saying they will do that, but if they play like they played today, the rest of the season, they'll win at least 4 or 5 games.

No.

Because the defense gives up 30+ points on a consistent basis.

The Ravens do have a weak secondary also. The last team with a weak secondary we beat up on was the Pats.

Our defense is so weak any team will beat up on it.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
No.

Because the defense gives up 30+ points on a consistent basis.

The Ravens do have a weak secondary also. The last team with a weak secondary we beat up on was the Pats.

Our defense is so weak any team will beat up on it.

The Ravens had the #3 pass D in the league. How on earth do you call their secondary weak? Not to mention Ed Reed was back today. Just because it's not their strongest part of their D, doesn't make it weak.

Mr. Pink
10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
The Ravens had the #3 pass D in the league. How on earth do you call their secondary weak? Not to mention Ed Reed was back today. Just because it's not their strongest part of their D, doesn't make it weak.

Baltimores biggest weakness is their secondary. Reed hasn't played since last year.

Their pass rush is good. We had good protection, shockingly enough, which allowed Fitzpatrick and the receivers to exploit the weak part of their D.

SpillerThrills
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
How can Maybin not see the field with this crap ass D? That speaks volumes on how bad he is.

Maybin wasn't even active for todays game.

RoscoeMagic
10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Maybin wasn't even active for todays game.

That's my point man.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Baltimores biggest weakness is their secondary. .

Sure, that doesn't make it weak. Either way you look at it, the Bills (Fitzpatrick included) destroyed the #3 pass Defense for almost 400 yards. Colectively, they put up over 500 total yards on what many consider the best D in the NFL.

RoscoeMagic
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Baltimores biggest weakness is their secondary. Reed hasn't played since last year.

Their pass rush is good. We had good protection, shockingly enough, which allowed Fitzpatrick and the receivers to exploit the weak part of their D.

Reed hasn't played since last year but he had a FF and 2 INTs :cp: