Funny thing about this team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Funny thing about this team...

Eventhough they are terrible on defense and are 0-6, I am much more encouraged about the direction of the club then I ever was when Dickey was here. I never saw improvement in any areas with Jauron's clubs, but I've already seen a huge improvement from this offense and our OL...specifically our young tackles. Don't get me wrong, they're nowhere near where I'd like them to be and the defense needs to be fixed, but I at least can see improvement. I could never say that when Jauron was coaching.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Funny thing about this team...

The problem with games like today is that they give hope. If this Buffalo team wants to change the culture, they'll come out and destroy the Chiefs' d like they did Baltimore's.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Nighthawk
      Eventhough they are terrible on defense and are 0-6, I am much more encouraged about the direction of the club then I ever was when Dickey was here. I never saw improvement in any areas with Jauron's clubs, but I've already seen a huge improvement from this offense and our OL...specifically our young tackles. Don't get me wrong, they're nowhere near where I'd like them to be and the defense needs to be fixed, but I at least can see improvement. I could never say that when Jauron was coaching.
      I saw improvement from JP and Lee and the line in 2006. I hope this team doesn't trick me again

We still need to fix that D. But I'm liking this offense more than 2006, much more!
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I've not been pissed after a game for a while. Now that I'm over it I have to admit. It was nice to feel that way again. They need to over the hump and win one now.
        Last edited by Novacane; 10-24-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Bangarang
          • Sep 2010

I trust our offensive unit in Chan's hands. It's our defense that needs a ton of work.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

I like the direction of the Offense no doubt.

A Marcell Dareus, Robert Quinn, or Adrian Clayborn would be a pick to help this defense...
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              I'm surprised by this assessment. Fitz is playing lights out but that's about all I see that's going in the right direction, and we're calling for a QB round 1. Perhaps the T's too as you mentioned but I'll wait a game or two more on that.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Oaf
                I'm surprised by this assessment. Fitz is playing lights out but that's about all I see that's going in the right direction, and we're calling for a QB round 1. Perhaps the T's too as you mentioned but I'll wait a game or two more on that.
                I'm comparing it to this team before Gailey...the one that couldn't get in the endzone...this offense has made huge leaps in it's ability to score.

Comment

Working...
                X